Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] $TyroneBlzeIt$

Your ban ID: 47818

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I Personally think i should be unbanned because i role play always, last night me and qiix were fighting for the love of our life. I don't get why i got banned. I have already got a bmw from just working hard, This server is pretty much my life. I also see some other big players got banned. I Don't know if it's just a error with the console or what. I really think i have made a difference in the server. I am slowly becoming known and also i am in a clan! I work hard. Well it's your decision. Just want you guys to know all i do is play this.
jessmillen STEAM_0:0:83254562
is the Owner of gmod your using
Yes Is my friend, You can ask her youself on skype. I just didn't wanna buy they game? That's why she shared it with me. If you wanna talk to her then message me But seriously I been playing since the start of the holiday and it's become my world
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
im not checking bans or player directly , this is automated code that detected the owner of the gmod is already banned and took action
So what's going to happen now? I personally think i have worked so hard in this community and then it's been thrown all back in my face. All i did was use my friends account because i didn't wanna buy gmod! She told me all about the server, I personally fell in love with it (sound weird i know) Well i hope i either get unbanned or a shortened time!
I would just like to also say i personally don't think i deserve a ban, yes i may have been blacklisted once or twice, don't most people though? I even record with fraps half the time just ready for rule breakers. I personally don't think i deserve this! i hope you do realize I'm sharing of my friends account because i don't want to buy the game. I will soon once i have enough but i think it's only fair for me to be unbanned since i have done nothing wrong, Let's face it i have already got a bmw and a few weapons! I personally think I'm doing pretty good. Surely you wan't people like me on the server to set and example. Well I hope to hear from you soon Sad
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned - Enzyme
Michael, No offence i will not listen to you. This is my first ever ban off this server and i hope it's my last. I'm not trying to sound stuck up here, Really don't help you writing stuff on my post. You could have had a bad experience yourself, I really don't know and that's not mine to look at. I have full faith they will try and sort this for me. You putting this on here aswell is jeopardising your post, well most likely, anyway that's not for me to say.
Please be patient, James. Your case will be dealt with soon enough.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator