Unban Request Exit_Recoil
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Exit_Recoil

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Console.

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Hacks?

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Well, all I did was log on, and instantly, a ban. So I don't think anyone was involved.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Okay, I know what happened is FALSE. I don't use hacks/mods except for the mods that are installed with the server such as TDM cars, and M9k weapons. My thoughts on how this happened is the following TWO possibilities:
POSSIBILITY ONE:
I logged into an infected server this weekend, therefore infecting myself. I don't know what the outcomes of that were, but I can almost guarantee whatever console picked up, was that.
POSSIBILITY TWO:
I don't know what my friend did, but he likes to mod games. He told me whatever he did would not affect my gameplay, but maybe this is what happened. I let him use this computer while we played DarkRP together, but as I saw then, he didn't install anything that should/would get me banned from a server. I don't know what to do about proventing/disabling something like this but if this is what happened I will be sure to get right on it.

I play games on the computer, I cannot hack, mod, or DDos. I feel that it is necessary for me to tell you how I am a value to your server, what I have done to help, and what my achievements on it are. Remember with the following list, I know that I am not getting special privileges by telling you, I just wish to inform you that I am of value.
They are as following:
- I have donated for VIP, also bought about 40 money packs.
- I have about 310 hours on fearless currently!
- I have just began to RP well with my clan, SlyFox, they are teaching me alot.
- I am an active member and I enjoy playing on your server.
Please take this application into serious consideration and reply in the comments if you need any further information.
~ Best Regards
Exit_Recoil.
You've been autobanned by the system for "Forced sv_allowcslua to 1."

This not something one just does on accident as far as I know.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-22-2014, 03:19 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You've been autobanned by the system for "Forced sv_allowcslua to 1."

This not something one just does on accident as far as I know.

As far as I know, I don't know what the hell that is, I know what lua is I think, like scripting? But I didn't buy that or whatever you do for that again, my friend might have done it. I know nothing of the matter. How can I resolve the conflict or remove this? I have looked at several forums on how to do this but it says something about an injector? :/

Enzyme, I am begging you. Give me something to prove my innocence. I really don't know what it is in my computer that did this, I don't want this to be the end of fearless for me.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. User Warned.

[FL] ZedsDead
I was there when Recoil Got banned(which was a week after the "Lua Exploit",I would believe I've somewhat related to this case because I was banned from a Lifepunch Jailbreak server,The day this "lua exploit" was coded into garrys mod.I've removed the virus and compressed it and sent to Waterpark to decode it>http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45483&pid=356160#pid356160.I'm still currently having my unban request reviewed on their forums.They were three things this "lua exploit" was basically doing,
1:Changing Steam Game Directories:Trolling basically so you had to change your game folders back to normal or else you couldn't play.
2:Changing your steam name to Vinh'll FIX IT@@@,And messaging steam friends "cough cough" or "Vinh'LL FIX IT @@@"
3:Causes Vac(Console)to ban you with registered hacking because console VAC picks up a Foreign File.(it has a 3rd party .dll which VAC detects and automatically deals with, With a auto hammer.)

Info on that here>http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/23f83k/gmod_exploit_leading_to_other_source_game/
I don't really know about your friends hacks,But this Lua Exploit could've been the reason for your ban.

I'm sorry If I'm not actually involved in this case,but I would find it wrong if I got permabanned from fearlessrp for a "Virus" that multiple people got.
I appreciate that sloth. Maybe if other people are having this issue, I might have a chance back on the server, and get my ban lifted.
Thank you mate.
I appreciate everyone who posted to help the staff of this community understand where I am coming from, I really do not know what happened. With that being said:
Can I get an admin/staff member to enlighten me with there thoughts to this unban request?
Don't bump your UBR request. Don't reply to this.
It has been two - three weeks, I have been waiting patiently for a reply. Isn't there a policy on staff not giving a awnser to an urban request during seven days?
(05-20-2014, 11:53 PM)Exit_Recoil Wrote: Isn't there a policy on staff not giving a answer to an unban request during seven days?

An administrator already replied to your ban appeal.
Regards,
aviator