Bad things in v33x
Video 
A friend of my got permanetly banned here you can see why. He send me the videos he recorded.
I think most of you know him. I told him not to do this but yhe if he wants to do something i cant stop him, he is crazy. lolz

Videos removed - Fultz
The following 1 user Likes Sjloefrens's post:
  • add22
And your point being...?
I dont know, I just wanted to share this
I can't believe he used to be a mod....
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Oh please, don't act like you never seen this, a lot of ex-members/staff left like this.
Hello, this is Salinsky speaking. The only real reason I did this was to prove that the Fearless staff, especially the developers, need to fix their shit. I have made a report regarding this very abuse you can see here, the hydraulic abuse. This report I made nearly (or a little more than?) a year ago, but it has yet to be fixed. I have also sent several messages regarding this abuse to Temar, Killjoy and other staff members, however it was to no avail. Many of you might now see me as being a minge, but frankly, I am not a minge. Lately, the Fearless staff has been looking for every slight reason to ban me (just check my ban record, then check the unbanrequests, you'll most likely find what I am talking about.) Soulripper himself does not care about the major security flaw, as I told him about this too. Every time I went against the Fearless staff so far, I've had either warning points added, been threatened with a forum ban (by Fultzy, my great 'Murican friend who doesn't give two shits about freedom of speech but goes out of his way to suppress just that.) Killjoy who forum banned me for 2 weeks, because I called out Termin as a liar and a non-subjective administrator, after he blatantly lied in an abuse report (which should result in an instant-demote according to the rules). The case was as follows: Killjoy closed an unban request as a person asked him to LOOK at it, though due to poor English Killjoy interpreted this as being "locking" the thread. Then ofcourse appeared the PM, which clearly impied that the guy wanted someone to LOOK at the unbanrequest rather than it to be closed, however Termin flat-out stated that it said "LOCK". I called him out, only to have my AND Termin's comment to be turned "invisible" for regular users and to then recieve a 2 week forum ban. Oddly, every time I stood up for the administrators I never recieved so much as a warning. (Yes, I call bias. You either punish me for everything I do wrong or for none of it, you must be consequent.) Overall, Fearless offers great opportunities to its community, so long as you know how to decently suck dícks. In the end, it all boiled up to this, me proving that the only thing this "great" community cares about is the AMOUNT of players on their server, rather than the PLAYERS on their server. Yes, there's a difference. I hereby apologize to the people I've reighned hell upon on V33X, however please do not forget who once sacrificed around and about 8 hours daily to keep that server clean. If the administrative team would have accepted that I wanted to come back after my resignation (honorable resignation, not a forced one), I would have continued protecting V33X until the day my computer would decide to just give up. Considering I have been permanently suspended from the Fearless forums for comparing Soulripper to Hitler I am forced to post through 3rd parties. (which I find to be a rather obnoxious ban-length for such an offense, but hey, it just proves my point. I'm a jew and I had to be dealt with) To those who wonder how I ever got moderator, please be informed that I still know the rules better than the majority of you, considering how I have once proudly enforced them. I know that what I did on V33X is inexcusable, however it was anything but a random act. I'll also have you know that I can explain the rules to those who don't understand, they just have to add me on Steam (Sally) and I'll gladly help out with any queries. I may have stopped playing, but I am still more than capable of complying with and explaining of the server rules, to those who need clear(er) instructions. Barkles, if you were to ever make it to moderator and then at some point decide to resign, to later hear about how everyone "hated" you because they chose not to read the rules and minge around, perhaps you'll understand a little of my grudge toward certain people in this community, it simply isn't pretty. Every argument you get in, on the server, will result in "Meh you resigned because you couldn't handle it" or "Oh you said fúck in OOC, see you were an abusive mod?" etc. etc. You'll then wish you would've never resigned, or taken the position in the first place. I've done my best to help, which nearly no-one appreciated. Though it may have been my choice at some point to help Fearless, it was theirs to make that choice feel like a wrong choice. By theirs I mean both the community and the staff members in the team at the time of my service. You rub someone the wrong way, they will go out of their way to screw you over. In my opinion, that's not how a team works. Fearless turned its back on me, it was about time I did the same to Fearless. So long, Fearless. I hope you'll some day recover to the glorious server you once were.
The following 1 user Likes Qiix's post:
  • ryan!
lol cool m8
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
There is no reason for this thread.

Salinsky did a fine job while he was here moderating. If he wants to leave on a bad note he may its not like he was the first one to do something like this.

Closed.