Unban Request
Your name: Arthonos

Your ban ID: 47735

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Multiple forms of Racism and Sexism.

Involved: HEAVY [☂]

Hello,

The day before yesterday a friend (HEAVY [☂]) and I started a beautifull museum for peasants on the server. The museum was rather a succes. 3 admins and lots of players came to have a look at it and reactions were possitve. So yesterday we made a new version of it. Again it was a succes. more people came to have a look and people found it amusing and well role played (we had put lots of work into it) till Pavilion came over and called our expo racist and sexist.

This is something i would like to counter. The museum was without any questions not politically correct, but the jokes made were never intended as racist. the jokes were about prejudices and narrowmindedness. We never done anything that was racist. (Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other) we only made jokes that could be seen as in bad taste. but i believe when we start to be over sensitive about humor and putt the bar of what you can say and what you cant even lower in video games then in real life we are doing something wrong.

We did not try to hurt anyones feelings or be offensive but tried to make a contribution to the server with quality roleplaying and humor free for everyone to see. When a player came to say he didnt found a Anne Frank joke ok, we didnt reply on any way that implied racist believes and said that we made the museum to preserve history and so make sure people wont make the same mistakes again.

I filmed both of the museums, the s02e01 is the first one (also the least politically correct) were we didnt got any problems with.
the s02e02 is the one that we got banned for.

Whatever may be your discission concerning the ban, thank you for reading this. enjoy the jokes in the movies and have a nice day.

s02e01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLAW_Qjwc2s

s02e02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD4FcXDv...e=youtu.be
I got various complaints regarding this.

I'd like to know which admins ''approved'' the role-play, because the majority of that RP was seen to be racist, offensive, and sexist, going against the server rules.
The admins online the night before, they came over laughed and went again (they called it unbelievable i beliefe) 2 of them came at the same time. the other walked around invissible and we only saw him because he was typing atm. it's probbably easyer for you to see who was online at the time then for me. Again i would like to say there might be a fine line between pollitical incorrect humor and racism for some, the biggest diffrence is the way of delivering and intensions, that said i can assure you and everyone our museum was not rasict and neither are we.

Also it seems strange to that you would have gotten several complains, being that only one person told us he tought it was a bit much and you only came over after 2 hours of advertising and no one else was been there for over 10 min. (and pls dont be mad about me not believing your. you called me and my friend racist and sexist without a chance on reply, and being called a rasict/sexist is a lot worse then being called a lyer)
No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

This includes notes. A wide proportion of your notes violated this rule, and there is no reason for you to be unbanned. I have various @ calls regarding the museum.
And again we think diffrent about what it racist and what is a joke using prejudice, and there was no diffrent treatment or what so ever against women. so sexism is just wrong. we even used the word "opress" with the baton to show that we find sexism wrong. For me it looks like you are just a little over sensitive about the subjects. Screaming racism at every joke makes racism just a less meaningfull term, something i think should not happen.

here is to start a good article about the diffrence between racism and prejudice (so you know what we were laughing with)
http://seekingliberty.wordpress.com/2009...ifference/

Also on a diffrent note; are there other admins who can look into my request. It seems strange to have the same judge and jury for my appeal and court.

And again (you still calling my actions racist and so accusing me of a terrible crime) if you would have gotten @ calls it should have been in the first hour of our museums existing, being that the last hour and half everyone said they liked it and most even tipped or left notes for giving us RP points. That makes that you were told about what moralknights would call racism. and didnt act for over an hour.
Many were distasteful however some were outright discriminatory and racist. Ban is deserved in my opinion.
There you go, I requested another administrator to analyse the unban request.

The ban was deserved, and there is no reason for me to removed it.