Banned for Reason HOMOPHOBIA
Your name: Tafikay™

Your ban ID: 47760

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: The president

Why we should unban you: I was put in jail for no reason so i asked to get me out and the president came and was like "you mad bro" "lololol". And i said "Fucking Gay ***" which i shouldn't have done.... but he broke RP and there was an admin and he didn't even talk to me. He just randomly banned me.
Lieing isn't going to get you anywhere.
Lieing ? uhm sorry what did i lie ???
The president never said any of that. He came down to talk to you about you being released from what I understood.
From what you understood? That means you didn't have a single clue what was going on. Which by that you had no reason to ban me. And you probably had your sound disabled cause he did say that.
Look, there was really no reason to ban me in my opinion... I know people saying much worse and don't get banned for it. Plus a 7 days ban for saying "Fucking Gay Fagg*t" is a little over the top. If you're gay and feel offended i'm sorry then. That was not my intention but for real. This ban is insane. I've already been banned for 20 HOURS by now.
There's no doubt you've broken a few rules. General rules point 4 and 14.
Quote:4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.
14. No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

Your ban-time might be a bit long, but you broke the rules and there's no doubt about that.

Be patient.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I know that i broke the rules but if you want to ban a player for insulting another player you might as well just ban everyone. And there for i understand my ban but for like 24 hours not 7 days. Be honest with me.........

4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.

i didn't break this rule since it was in character chat.
You didn't just insult someone. You brought in homophobic language to it. Which is zero tolerance.
Zero tolerance? I bet you said the word "Gay" before, no ?