Unban
Your name:DUCKASAURASAS

Your ban ID:47774

Banned by:[FL] Termin

Reason: It is listed as isuse of taser, yet i havent used a taser nor have been a cop since yesterday. I accidently ran over a cop that was in a group of people crowding around a tunnel exit.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Termin has got it all wrong. There was a nother player that was a cop tasing everyone so i left the city. I came back and didnt see people crowding around the tunnel exit until i ran a cop over Tounge. Before i had a chance to say anything at all i was in jail and then banned. Even though i know i was wrongly accused i still love your community and servers. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45586
He started recording to late. I tazed one of the 3 outside because they ganged up on a fellow police officer

thanks for responding so quickly though
Tazing them and leaving them isn't an option, you taze to stop someone who refuses to follow orders, you then arrest them.
the president need my help he called me to him thats why it was first only me the policce commisioner and the president in the elevator lobby. i left them because the cop i helped by tazing them detained them.

to my knowledge he informed me he would detain them.
There was only you and the SRU there, you followed the SRU inside.
To get to the president. You know what, thanks for the help, your an admin, i only have 10 hours of play, i cant win so thanks and have a nice day.
Please make sure you use the tazer properly in the future.

Denied.