Banned for decorating?
Uhm im not complaining, but i was banned by shark AFTER i left the server. look in the topic http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...8#pid38078

Your name: (The Cursed One)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:20732754 )

Banning Admin: Shark

Ban Length: Perm

Reason for the ban: Decorating?

Why we should unban you: I love the servers and have helped many people. This ban was unnecessary

Are you kidding me? Shark please why would you ban me for signs? TWO signs mate. Please its unnecessary and it wasnt harming anyone and people loved it. I have learned my lesson to decorate places.
But you could have atleast given me a warning mate. please i love these servers.
[Image: 1310646625_troll_de_france.gif]

^^^ What Dr. Noobias would do.
(07-30-2011, 11:55 PM)Cursed One Wrote: Reason for the ban: Decorating?

Really?

I don't know who taught you to read, but please re-read what Shark said.

--------

Quote from Shark:

(07-30-2011, 09:36 PM)Shark Wrote: Well I can see two double doors, one by the two rooms labelled Fecal Depository, and one at the very entrance. If you're going to decorate, do it RP style.

Enjoy de banz.

Thanks.
So i cant have more than one fading door? i did not know this. and i was not even warned. Please i know this now, and now that i do, i will comply by the rules.
And my apologies i thought he was talking about banning me for the signs fecal depository not the fading doors. Im very sorry for my misreading. but again now that i know one can not have two fading doors, may i please receive another chance?

I wish people would occasionally check the ban list, you were banned by Shark for the following reason:

"Making double doors, evidence is on your Forum thread <_<"

And the ban expires on: "2011-07-31 23:36:55"

So it's not a perm Tounge It expires later today Smile
(07-31-2011, 07:28 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I wish people would occasionally check the ban list, you were banned by Shark for the following reason:

"Making double doors, evidence is on your Forum thread <_<"

And the ban expires on: "2011-07-31 23:36:55"

So it's not a perm Tounge It expires later today Smile

Ahaaha thank you for clarifying, i think from now on i shouldnt post things, or read anything if its past midnight here lmfao.
Thanks again

I also was confused by double doors, and I still am, I think, correct me if im wrong, [] = door _ = space

double doors = [][] or []_[]
non double doors = []__[] or []
Closed.