Unban Request
Your name: killer563489

Your ban ID: 47756

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: "Random raiding the president, Punchwhoring admin when confronted"

Involved: The President, a Chef, the Admin, and Me.

Why we should unban you: I was continuously being notified that the "Rebel Goal" (It didn't say goal, but it was to the same effect), was to kill the president. It said "KILL THE PRESIDENT!". When the admin froze me in midair I didn't know he was "confronting" me because I didn't know I was doing anything wrong. In fact, I didn't know it was an admin. I thought it was some random dude abusing the physics gun somehow. Anyway, I don't even think I WAS doing anything wrong.. If I was, I am deeply sorry, but I was doing it for the roleplay, not just randomly running in and punching the president.
So you killed the president because it said you had to?
I fail to see how you failed to realize someone grabbing you was an admin..

Have you read the rules?
It says that you can only raid with a valid RP reason. If the rebel-objective goal tells you to raid the president, then that doesn't mean you should do that.

You broke the rules, so how are you innocent?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-20-2014, 11:31 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So you killed the president because it said you had to?
I fail to see how you failed to realize someone grabbing you was an admin..

Have you read the rules?
It says that you can only raid with a valid RP reason. If the rebel-objective goal tells you to raid the president, then that doesn't mean you should do that.

You broke the rules, so how are you innocent?

Well, I read the rules twice over, yes, and I figured if it was my job to do it, that was reason enough to. Again, I am deeply sorry if you say this is against the rules, but I do know the rules, and I was under the impression that I was following them the entire time. This is why I claim to be innocent.
You still broke the rules, and you are in no way innocent of what you did.

Denied.

Closing notes:

The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules as he did not have a valid RP reason to raid the president, nor is the excuse for puncwhoring a staffmember when questioned valid.
There was found no reason to remove or shorten the ban issued by banning staffmember.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator