Unban Request - Castle
Your name: Castle

Your ban ID: 42340

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Exploiting in order to get under the map, shooting people from under the map.

Involved: TheJACKFeAk (Current Steam name : WHITE ★ ROCK SHOOTER)

Why we should unban you: I was banned a half year ago. Me and my friend played on rp_evocity_v2p. I remember that me and my friend was at the firestation house. There was an hydraulic ramp and my friend showed me a bug how to get under the map because there was our money printer. We have unpacked the weapons to destroy the money printers. And then Pavilion came to me cloaked as an random player, so i thought that no admin is on the server and i cant call him to destroy the printer. Then I got an perma ban and I asked me how can I get an ban when there is no admin. Then I looked at the Ban requests and found nothing about me. This ban only was a misunderstanding. Please give me a chance to play on this server.
You do realize lying in the court house will get you no where?

You abused an exploit to get under the map, instead of changing jobs, or reconnecting, you decided to take our a gun and shoot people from under the map? Explain to me how that is acceptable?

There is no reason why I should approve this unban.
Why you cant say ok, this was a long time ago i give him a chance ? I accept all other things, you can reset my account or blacklist me for a time to anything or give me an timed ban. But I only want to play and I really dont make anything wrong.
I fail to see why you should be given another chance. After doing what you did, you knew that you would be permabanned for doing what you did, and you went through and did it anyways.

Lying in the courthouse will not help your case, as this only shows that you have no respect for the rules we have to enforce.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Why im trying to do ? Im trying to make nothing wrong and you dont give me a chance to do that.
I fail to see why you should be given another chance after you did what you did. You are still claiming innocence?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I know what i´ve made, but why is this a reason to get a perma ban ? A time ban or Blacklist whould made this too.
1) Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

General Rule One: You abused a glitch to get under the map, further more, you shot people from under the map.
Please check the logs if someone died because i was under the map
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hello my name is Keksi me and and my friend Castle played a long time on this server we had so much fun because its a really nice server
but then next day after gaming on the server i came online and said to my friend castle :"hey lets play some fearless" and he said to me in sad voice a bit he cried : no i cant i got perm ban sorry mate , then a world was for me broken please unban him . Thanks Keksi

Not involved, warned. - Enzyme