Unban Request
Your name: Ok-bundy

Your ban ID: 47752

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: NLR

Involved: Pinoser, 2 corleones.

Why we should unban you: I was near the farm but waited atleast 5 minutes if i remember, and they raided corleones base without reason or anything and they killed my driver for no reason? They killed me multiple times. 24 hours are too much, since its 22:00 here i can't play till 22:00 tomorrow, so you can see it as 48 hour.

[FL:RP]OK-BUNDY *
No you shot at the people raiding you that already killed you.

Lying in the courthouse is not tolerated so if you want to keep this story you may.
(04-21-2014, 12:05 AM)Fultz Wrote: No you shot at the people raiding you that already killed you.

Lying in the courthouse is not tolerated so if you want to keep this story you may.

They killed me and pinoser (the cab driver) and they raided 2 corleones, they killed me for no reason? If you got another opinion you can have it i don't call this lying. You guys could atleast take 12 hours from my ban so i can also play today?
I also got raided yesterday, watch Linkedmagic his BR, SRU broke NLR nothing happend to him Wink

BTW, they shot me when i was near them, so i tried to fire back, please check the logs.
So you are just right there saying that you came back to the area of your death with a weapon. That pretty much sums up NLR.
(04-21-2014, 12:45 PM)Fultz Wrote: So you are just right there saying that you came back to the area of your death with a weapon. That pretty much sums up NLR.

No, and if i did you would be able to quote it right?
And i said they killed my cab driver, i didn't come with my own car because i ''forgot'' where it was, thats why i had a cab driver, and they didn't just kill me on 1 place, i didn't and won't break the nlr, can the ban be removed? You act like i was hacking? Think i learned enough right.
If I thought this was similar to hacking this would be much longer ban not just a day.

I wrote in the OOC even stating for all the Corleone coming into the farm to not break NLR. Which you did anyway. So with that and the bright red time in the corner of you screen after you die is enough for this ban to be valid.

Denied.