Soul ripper reply asap please! Lost all items.
[/size][/font]Hey Soul if you don't remember me i donated alot in the past and I was going to help you make the hats for the corleones and then I had some family stuff i needed to tend too! I just posted this thread wondering If i could retrieve only 2 items of the many I lost. What happened Is my G-Mod broke a LONG time ago (Hl2.Exe stopped working error) and it was during school/work so i have no time to try and find the solution, Only about a week ago i cleaned out my G-Mod and that seemed to fix the problem, BUT when i logged on to Fearless RP all my items/money were gone... The Main items I was wondering If i could have back is my Mercilago and My black suit Smile. If that's possible that would be great! Thanks!!!
This seems highly unlikely.
You can use the forum PM function for that. Much more private Tounge
I doubt you lost a Merc AND a suit. Therefor, since this is your first post, I doubt any of it was true.
(07-30-2011, 10:10 PM)Fallen Wrote: This seems highly unlikely.
I know, I don't know how I can prove this to you, I just hope soul remembers me Tounge.
(07-30-2011, 10:14 PM)Visual Wrote: You can use the forum PM function for that. Much more private Tounge

Ohhhh :$, Thank you!
I used to play on here with this guy a long time ago, he DID have a suit and a Merc.
(07-30-2011, 10:14 PM)barnesy43 Wrote: I doubt you lost a Merc AND a suit. Therefor, since this is your first post, I doubt any of it was true.

Well I don't know what to say other then I did loose a Merc AND a suit... And Yes this is my first post, Do you really think I would make up this for Shits and giggles Tounge?
Poor & desperate guys do these things to get free items/money ingame.
(07-30-2011, 10:35 PM)Fallen Wrote: Poor & desperate guys do these things to get free items/money ingame.

Trust me I am not poor nor desperate, just don't like wasting money. Smile