Killjoy and Narc have resigned
Thanks for the good both of you have done, however I think you two resigning is best for the community.

Goodbye.
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • Nadrickk, Weecow, RockHunter, Iraqi Eagle, Ted, Jonesy, Jordy, Ryder, Imperator
Goodbye!
You guys did a good job in keeping the server in shape. Have fun doing what you will be doing away from FL.
Was not expecting this. Thank you for all the effort you put into this community. Goodbye and good luck.
A large chunk of FL gone, good luck with whatever you both may do next.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I think it is disingenuous to not allow candid replies . As Soul and others have so much as admitted, there will be mixed reactions to their resignations but the response is to accuse others of not recognizing their hard work behind the scenes and the like along with several ad hominem attacks on dissenting opinion.

I am not here to call names, accuse anyone of being a horrible human being or the like .

And don't worry Syntax, I'm not terribly offended if you regard my bottom as being rather large and/or fatty . Smile

I am open to the accusation of dragging up the past but I remember the events of MoP vs Estle and it left a sour taste in my mouth, so no I am not personally saddened by this news.

Good luck and all that .
The following 1 user Likes RockHunter's post:
  • D0ctor
The two of you did indeed do a great job, thanks for serving FL. However I think it is better that you left.

Have a good one on Lemonpunch, goodbye.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 2 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Nadrickk, Ryder
Correct me if i'm wrong but neither of the persons resigning over here are even donators on that community.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Blurr
Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

But what I can ask for everyone in the community, if this opinion is negative, to please keep it off this thread. This is a thread that is meant to be respectful and honorable to both the Super Admins we had here. One in Killjoy that has been here for my whole time here and longer than that. They do not deserve this hate on their thread of resignation.

So please keep all negative posts off this thread. I don't care if you didn't like them or not. Keep it to yourself or just off this thread.

Thank you.
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • yarrrs, NotSep, Wood, SADMEP, Barkles
Good and wise men, indeed.
I wish both of them good luck in the future, and a big thanks for keeping the community as it is Cheese!
You will be missed, best of luck to you in the future and thank you for paying your dues to FL!
Hell is empty all the devils are here
Gay and Proud