Killjoy and Narc have resigned
The Superadmin team has stepped down from their rank. They (Killjoy and Narc) have both realised that they were unable to find the time to administrate the server and manage the team anymore. This is, of course, a big loss for our team and for FL. On the other side, I think they've made a wise decision to not end their duty as inactive team members.

I want to thank Killjoy and Narc personally for their effort, time and enthusiasm to make FL a better place and to keep the admin team in good shape. They've both been part of the team for a long time, and Killjoy has been with us from the beginning. As reward for their excellent service, they've been given the veteran status.

Please do not troll, joke or spread hate in this thread.

- Soul
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 7 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Rain, Sgtbender2000, ryan!, Blurr, Nadrickk, Envy, Fillehh
Cya. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Goodbye, have a great time. Cheese
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Jan
Sad to see them go. They did a great job!
Bye for now, thank you for the excellent work you have done to keep the servers clean. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Have a good one you two
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

You both did a good job of managing the servers, and we're thankful for that - Goodbye for now.
It is indeed a loss.

Goodbye and good luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I appreciate all your help on the servers and supporting Fearless outside of the servers too, you've done a great job at it.

Good luck in the future, stay in touch!
They both did an excellent job of managing the servers as well as the administration and playerbase.

I wonder what shall happen next.