Killjoy and Narc have resigned
Removed and warned by Verzyn.
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Jan, Nadrickk, Iraqi Eagle, KurdishFalcon
Goodbye.
The following 2 users Like Jonesy's post:
  • Jan, Iraqi Eagle
I find it frankly disgusting that people can show such blatant disrespect to two long term staff members who have put such effort and devotion into this community. If you've got nothing nice to say don't say it, simple.

Anyway, I want to wish you two good luck with future endeavors and I want to personally thank you for all the work you put in over the years, farewell.
The following 4 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Freezak, Feffe, Rylund, Dwip
Removed and warned by Verzyn.
I wish you the best of luck Killjoy.
I am too, disgusted at how someone can actually sit there, on their fat behind, and post disrespectful comments on their resignation thread. Infernaw, Verzyn, Enzyme , you're absolutely correct, people don't actually realise the commitment, effort, and a well round-great job, they've done for the fearless community, for free might I add.. out of their own free time, they helped alot in running the server, and maintaining everything to keep it secure, plus without a doubt in my mind, they did more then that. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it, keep your opinion to yourself, this thread isn't to post hate on, its their outstanding staff recognition, and their goodbyes. I thankyou both, for the time and effort you've displayed for the community, and i wish you both all the best in your future endeavours. Narc i will still kik ya Wink
The following 7 users Like Syntex's post:
  • SoulRipper, Verzyn, Kpred, yarrrs, Rylund, Dwip, James_Gaff
Unexpected, sad and funny, goodbye.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Removed, warned by Verzyn.
Every why has a wherefore - he never mentioned you in his post. It's a big loss indeed and everyone knowing your work and effort you've put in FL will say the same.
Thanks for the good both of you have done, however I think you two resigning is best for the community.

Goodbye.
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • Nadrickk, Weecow, RockHunter, Iraqi Eagle, Ted, Jonesy, Jordy, Ryder, Imperator