Killjoy and Narc have resigned
Words cannot thank you guys enough for what you've done for all of us in the community. Some people don't seem to understand the positive things you've brought into Fearless. I hope you already know how much I appreciate your work, time and effort spent on here.

Thank you for being two amazing supervising administrators of Fearless, and good luck with whatever you're planning to do.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 6 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Syntex, NotSep, Flame, MasterNoda, Fiddlestiiicks, Freezak
Both of the SA's? Damn, big loss. They did a great job though, sad to see them go. Hopefully you guys will be back soon. Good luck Smile
NO! :O im gonna miss you both !
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
This april fools is far too late it is not even funny.

Nooooooooooooooooo

You guys did an excellent job, and I know you know that!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This is one of the biggest loses FL has had in my entire time being in the community.
I want to wish KJ and Narc my best for their future. Thanks so much for everything you have done for the community.
I hate to say it, but goodbye.
We'll like others have said this was unexpected but you two were amazing SA's and FL and myself can't thank you enough for what you have done.Good luck for what ever you are planing to do next Smile
Goodbye Killjoy, you were a great Super Administrator!
Thank you both for your work. Veterans, you are.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Bye, you guys were both great Super Admins. You will be missed. Sad
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
It's sad that people don't know how much these two have done for Fearless. They did a great job and they were a good duo.
Wish both of you the best of luck and hope to see you on the server one day.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 5 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Flame, Rylund, Infernaw, Von Tempski, NotSep