How to recover deleted files?
So... I'm a complete idiot, and I deleted a folder that I REALLY need back. Does anybody know how I can get this folder back? Some kind of software or something? Please help me out with this.
Your best shot is to use Recuva.
Don't worry, you can always get back more cute cat pictures.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
If you just deleted it "regularly" it should be in your Recycle bin.
From personal experience I would also recommend Recuva.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+recover+lost...d+files%3F

C'mon Hank. Never heard of Recuva however a good ol' system restore to before deleting it always works for me.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Bowiii
(04-19-2014, 02:06 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: If you just deleted it "regularly" it should be in your Recycle bin.

I put it in there, but I deleted everything in it.
(04-19-2014, 02:05 PM)Tandy Wrote: Don't worry, you can always get back more cute cat pictures.

Haha, it wasn't cat pictures, it was my MPmissions folder for Arma 2 CO. I've put a ton of hours into editing and scripting, I didn't want to lose all of it.

I did in fact use Recuva, and I managed to get the .pbo files back, but a lot of them were already corrupted. A friend of mine helped me get everything back, so it's all good. Thanks for the replies though guys Smile
Do what Jarz said, if you set up your PC right it should do a backup automatically once a week... Check that out, will garuantee you that folder back Smile
You got wrkd m8.
Don't worry mate at least your ARMA still works

My Operation arrowhead only will boot now if I launch it via Dayz commander!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]