Perm banned... But donating?
I'm very supportive aren't I?

Is this just a bug or what because I've been banned for like a century now but I'm still donating apparently. under my name it says 'donator' and I'm just wondering because as much as id love to donate I don't want to if I cant play xD

Thanks!
If there hasn't been any transactions coming out of your bank account/card/paypal, then you havent been donating, theres no auto-donate system, you donate when you want to donate. You're just in the 'donator' user group on the forums, which just displays that you've donated to the community.
You never lose your donator rank on the forums.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Bowiii
ah, thanks
Donating will not unban you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
The following 1 user Likes OztinCloud's post:
  • Ted
(04-21-2014, 05:54 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: Donating will not unban you.

That's not what he actually said,was it?
A more fitting signature. 
(04-21-2014, 06:08 PM)Jono Wrote:

That's not what he actually said,was it?

Welcome to FearLess where not only do staff always assume the worst, but our players have gained this habit too!

Well, now it's only a matter of time to see whether my statement was true or not.

Spoiler :
inb4removed/reported

The following 2 users Like Ex7reMeFx's post:
  • Baskingner, Fillehh
(04-19-2014, 11:16 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: You never lose your donator rank on the forums.

Not true.

Because you haven't joined the server since your donation period ran out, it hasn't updated your status. Therefore, you remain a donator.

The thread does not apply to him being a good person because he donates. He worries because he thinks it's a auto-charger that he needs to deactivate.

Oztin I have nothing against you but you really need to watch you're mouth on the forums. You are very aggressive against other players in the forum. Both in ban request and other topics like this.

Be sure to read the thread trough and don't jugde people too quick. This person was banned before you joined the community so his history does not involve you.

- Bowie
(04-22-2014, 01:27 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 11:16 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: You never lose your donator rank on the forums.

Not true.

Because you haven't joined the server since your donation period ran out, it hasn't updated your status. Therefore, you remain a donator.

Is true. Forum donator status stays