Working Siren Lights
I need this really badly! +support
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
+Support Smile
+ support and i think you should add another button for sirens and for lights. For example lights = ALTgr and sirens like they already are = alt
If you want the lights to look that way and to sound good take a look at Scars Police Car. It has 2 sirens and lights that work. Anyways +Support if you could get it well done.
+ Support. Great idea.
(07-10-2014, 06:33 PM)Sirrus ✚ Wrote: + Support. Great idea.

Thanks buddy!
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
+support if it can be done in a lag free way
+Support

Here are my thoughts:
From messing around, I've found that with lights/lamps if you turn the Radius slider to 0, it does not light up anything around it, but still looks lit up. Doing this allows large amounts of lights/lamps to be placed with no noticeable lag/FPS drops. Granted, my experience is limited to plastering flickering amber lights on vehicles on a friend's private server, but of the 6 people on no one noticed a performance drop when I had the radius at 0.

Also, when (or if, but I'm being optomistic) lights are added, I want them to be toggled, unlike the siren which plays for a bit then shuts off. That way we can have more effective road blocks/traffic stops.

And for good measure: have some screenshots of a CVPI plastered with pretty lights under the spoiler.

Spoiler :
(I painstakingly did it in Singleplayer, then spawned a Merc to "pull over")
[Image: 7EEE5FEF25DB730FACD3B587892BEAE8BFA6877D]
[Image: 3D57F8F0940462FA55BB47838F0017D3298EA8A9]
[Image: 4A0D212ECB6FF00194122E0FFF871671C1294644]
As you can tell, lights would give a HUGE increase in visibility, greatly reducing the amount of people run over.

lol
The following 1 user Likes Stomm's post:
  • Pear
+1 Would definitely make the server more immersive.
+Support
Let's hope this can be added someday, but only if we support this suggestion enough!