Working Siren Lights
    - Just an example
Title Of Suggestion: Working siren lights

Description: When you are RPing as a Police Officer, Paramedic or Fireman when you turn on your sirens lights come on as well as the noise. Also when you are SRU and your in your SRU Squad car

Why: I have a few reasons.
Firstly because then people can see your trying to pull them over, I have pulled people over and they have apologised for not pulling over earlier but they couldn't actually hear the noise, if their was sirens they could see them and know to pull over.
Second, when your any government job and your called to an emergency you need to get there fast, and some people don't move out the way of your car to get past, and that could be the difference between saving somebody and them dying. If you had sirens people would hopefully see them and move out the way so you can get to the emergency.
And finally, RP. It would make being government better and more fun (my opinion). I think if you were able to actually turn on sirens and not just have noise it would look quite good and if you were chasing somebody in a high speed pursuit it would make that more realistic and I think the RP with government jobs would be better with actual sirens.
Thanks
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
The following 1 user Likes EpicSpadge's post:
  • Nyander
This suggestion has been done so many times and always gets declined.
(04-19-2014, 01:55 PM)Syntex Wrote: This suggestion has been done so many times and always gets declined.

Ah, I did not know that, sorry

It may be tried a lot but I always +support, if we work at it and experiment we can find a lag free option for this.

+support
(04-20-2014, 11:05 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: It may be tried a lot but I always +support, if we work at it and experiment we can find a lag free option for this.

+support

Thanks for the +support buddy Smile

+Support great reasons
A similar suggestion has been though of before (headlights) but was turned down due to the fact that lag would increase just too much. I don't believe it was ever tested though, and siren lights is sorta the same situation, will it cause more lag then bareable? Might want to test both of these and see if they do actually cause lag
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(04-20-2014, 03:24 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: A similar suggestion has been though of before (headlights) but was turned down due to the fact that lag would increase just too much. I don't believe it was ever tested though, and siren lights is sorta the same situation, will it cause more lag then bareable? Might want to test both of these and see if they do actually cause lag

I agree. I think if this is accepted it should be put on a week or so test or 'beta' phase to see about lag.

(04-20-2014, 03:16 PM)Blurr Wrote: +Support great reasons

Thank you

I know this will probably get denied but +Support
(04-21-2014, 01:34 PM)iProtiige Wrote: I know this will probably get denied but +Support

Thanks buddy