Working Siren Lights
(05-03-2014, 06:48 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: Chances are, this will get denied just like all the other light requests, but I'll still toss in my +Support. I'd love for this to happen

Thanks for the +support buddy

(05-03-2014, 09:10 AM)Moist Wrote: + Support

Thanks bud!
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(04-28-2014, 07:03 AM)Morbid Wrote: I'm positive this has been suggested before and like others have said, it will probably be declined. Although I do suggest they put this one a time period but, if they do and it lags too much the developers have then wasted some of their time making an addon which will never be added to the servers when they could have spent their time fixing important bugs etc.

+/- Support.

I do understand your point, but then even if it lags to much, it isn't time wasted because then the developers know it makes the server lag to much and know for a later date that this isn't a possibility, if you know what I mean.
So it wouldn't be wasted time.

Good idea.

+Support
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(05-15-2014, 07:11 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Good idea.

+Support

Thanks buddy!

Everytime, when I see Shadow with his flashing lights on his police car I start crying Sad I wan't it as well!!!
+Support
(05-16-2014, 02:35 PM)OmaWolle Wrote: Everytime, when I see Shadow with his flashing lights on his police car I start crying Sad I wan't it as well!!!
+Support

I know what you mean man, I really want them aswell, and I think it could really add something to the server and make Police RP even better,
thanks for the +support buddy!

+support
+support
Many have tried and failed, even I am among whom I mention

34th time lucky I guess? Smile

+support
(05-16-2014, 07:19 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Many have tried and failed, even I am among whom I mention

34th time lucky I guess? Smile

+support

Thanks for the +support!!