Working Siren Lights
I'm positive this has been suggested before and like others have said, it will probably be declined. Although I do suggest they put this one a time period but, if they do and it lags too much the developers have then wasted some of their time making an addon which will never be added to the servers when they could have spent their time fixing important bugs etc.

+/- Support.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Don't care how many times it got denied, +support.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Tawee
I really don't understand the issue, lag isn't a issue as I've had working lights ingame and it worked fine. Their is a script, for $25 that adds car headlights, indicators, siren lights ect.

So you could either code a script like this, or if you don't have time, just buy it. It would really save a lot of time.

Script link, if this is advertising please remove it.

(04-28-2014, 01:26 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I really don't understand the issue, lag isn't a issue as I've had working lights ingame and it worked fine. Their is a script, for $25 that adds car headlights, indicators, siren lights ect.

So you could either code a script like this, or if you don't have time, just buy it. It would really save a lot of time.

Script link, if this is advertising please remove it.

I agree, I also have played in servers with headlights and their has been no lag at all, so hopefully they will be added Smile
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
You've got to think, it's not about you or me, it's about the entire community being able to play lag free. Lets say it's added because "you" don't lag, what about someone who doesn't have as good a PC as you who no longer can play FL because it crashes his Gmod?
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
(04-28-2014, 04:06 AM)Pixlemaster12 Wrote: +Support all the way buddy!

Thanks buddy!

(04-28-2014, 03:41 PM)Morbid Wrote: You've got to think, it's not about you or me, it's about the entire community being able to play lag free. Lets say it's added because "you" don't lag, what about someone who doesn't have as good a PC as you who no longer can play FL because it crashes his Gmod?

I understand this point, and this is why I think the trial would be good, we test it for a week or so, if it causes unsolvable problems the idea can be scrapped, it could turn out it's fine for everybody or could just need slight tweaking, so with the trial period you would be able to see weather this is a possible suggestion

(04-28-2014, 10:19 AM)Jan Wrote: Don't care how many times it got denied, +support.

Thanks buddy

+support nice suggestion
(04-29-2014, 07:05 PM)Linkedmagic Wrote: +support nice suggestion

Thank you buddy

Chances are, this will get denied just like all the other light requests, but I'll still toss in my +Support. I'd love for this to happen
+ Support