Ban Extension Request On hartisami
Name of player: hartisami

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39451330

Time in GMT: Around 9pm

Server: V2P

Summary: Basically they were harassing my friend (not the reason for this) So we called the police. For some weird reason the SRU sergeant came [edit - The SRU sergeant came as no other units bothered to respond]. hartisami then hit the SRU sergeant he was then tazed and was about to be arrested when he disconnected and then instantly reconnected. He was later banned for prop spam however I believe that the ban should be extended due to this breach of basic rules.

Evidence: [Image: rp_evocity2_v2p0016.jpg]
hartisami's name was just some guy. Blackwidow can back this up if further proof is needed.
- TheAkimboNinja
I am "Johnny Vincent/BlackWidow" and yes I agree everything about this Ban Request (PS: I was here to arrest him because I had reports of him harrasing people and no cops were dealing with him)
(04-18-2014, 10:53 PM)Deadknightt Wrote: I am "Johnny Vincent/BlackWidow" and yes I agree everything about this Ban Request (PS: I was here to arrest him because I had reports of him harrasing people and no cops were dealing with him)

Silvio Dante / me witnessed this event. I saw him DC to avoid arrest
TheAkimboNinja's evidence is quite unclear of who I was handcuffing, heres my [Image: hl2_2014_04_18_21_53_22_86.png]
Approved