Ban Request on DaniPleti!
Name of player: DaniPleti

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78255766

Time in GMT: About: 10:00 Pm

Server: FearlessRp RP_Evocity_V33X

Summary: Massive, Enormous - proppushing. Killing almost everybody on the server at this time!

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAXiNj51fMU
I was not! !!!!!!

I was not!!!!!!!

It's screens!
And you killed me 2 times with a sofa.. And Rdmed me 1 time with a mp5.. + you broke nlr and fearrp by saying to peps they should drive you Down when you were handcuffed
You lie i have Weapon ban !!!!! And i broke never the NLR! I make for you Ban Request!
(04-18-2014, 10:26 PM)DaniPleti Wrote: I was not! !!!!!!

I was not!!!!!!!

It's screens!

I may have not been involved but the evidence is against you, also from what I have seen with you on a server, it looks like the thing you would do.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(04-19-2014, 09:51 AM)Audacter Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 10:26 PM)DaniPleti Wrote: I was not! !!!!!!

I was not!!!!!!!

It's screens!

I may have not been involved but the evidence is against you, also from what I have seen with you on a server, it looks like the thing you would do.

No , I have tries my car with a Prop down off.
Dani. I was just on blacklist. There is 3 times for prop killing and pushing. The evidence is against you so i wil just say bye bye.+ you are right now banned for tazeing random peps and killing Them after. 2 bans on same time gj
This is not true,

He has already been punished for yesterday,

He had yesterday a Waffenban perhaps here would be talking about a Prop ban but not always banned

and
Also please Rasmuskrog9230 you can stop rushing the
(04-19-2014, 10:10 AM)Rasmuskrog9230 Wrote: Dani. I was just on blacklist. There is 3 times for prop killing and pushing. The evidence is against you so i wil just say bye bye.+ you are right now banned for tazeing random peps and killing Them after. 2 bans on same time gj

I make foryou ban Request!
Forlas2 i know im Being ofensive right now. But when you have some good rp times its bad when some one comes and Prop kill you 2 times+ you wasent on the server.. And dani do what you want i havnet done any thing wrong