Unban request= brapierwit2
Your name: Mine: STEAM_0:1:53591726

Your ban ID: 47649

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Scamming

Involved: Seasoned_(something) forgot full name.

Why we should unban you: Ok. Heres how it all started. I did /advert Selling Lokus for $48k! and seasoned said I'll buy. So we went to his house and he paid me the money. I try'd drop and it diddnt work, then give and it diddnt work. It kept saying Cannot drop car, please put it in the garage first! Cause I was a taxi driver and had a taxi out at the time. So I went, and there were 2 officers standing next to my car asking how to impound it. SO I jumped in my car saying Not yet I'm putting it away, and accidently ran into the officer. I kept going to put it in the garage, and then the seasoned guy was following saying dont do it officer or something like that. The officer then handcuffed me. The guy said: if you arrest him I will blow you down, and then I started running, and the officer asked a warrant and tazed me for running, then seasoned pulled out a gun to shoot the cop then ran away. I sat there, and got a warrant saying NO! Then he arrested me. When I got to jail I was later banned during jail time.

This was all a missunderstanding for scamming. I will give back Seasoned his money or the car I owe him or both. I was gonna give him a car but arrested, so I couldnt give him the car and I guess he thought it was scamming. The cop that arrested me took pictures of seasoned with the gun and me tazed idk cops name you have to go check files and look in his steam pictures or something.

Thank you. Please make a wise desicion by unbanning me please this was all just a missunderstanding.
So you are claiming that you got banned during your jail time?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
yes check logs and you will see i got jailed and when I log on I will still be in jail if you let me show you or if you check logs

Can you please reply about this please no one said if its denied or not Sad
Yes, but you said you were in the jails when you got banned, which you were not. Lying in the courthouse is not okay.

This is how I see it and how the logs says it was;

You were arrested during the time you were doing the transaction. You then went to jail, did your time and then disconnected. So, you did not get banned whilst being on the server (2d) at all, you were in fact disconnecting prior to your ban. Your ban happened 10 minutes after you disconnected. Your story do not match up with the logs at all.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I left when I got into jail and then came back a bit later cause the server got full of 50/50 people and I was still in jail as the time doesnt tick down when u dissconnect
(04-18-2014, 11:24 PM)brapierwit2 Wrote: I left when I got into jail and then came back a bit later cause the server got full of 50/50 people and I was still in jail as the time doesnt tick down when u dissconnect

Did you come back on the same server?

May I also ask,

why didn't you PM the guy whom you was selling the car too? How come you just left and never cared of notifying the purchaser?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Cause when I came back on and was still arrested for next 2 mins i saw in chat he was banned for scamming which I guess you got wrong but I needed to see if I could disconnect/connect so I could give him the car and get out of jail plus you cant pm in jail or handcuffed

gtg bed now may not reply
You are able to PM people when you are in jail. However, you claim you reconnected to be able to get out of jail faster and give him the car, right? But, it was 10 minutes between when you disconnected and joined. And when you did get in to the server again you were in jail again, apparently. And still, you could of PMed him in those two minutes you were in jail and even those 3 minutes you were free from jail.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I claimed to reconnect to get out of jail faster yes, but the clock doesnt tick down when your outside of the server or imeadiately get you out of jail it acually resets you. And you cant PM people when your handcuffed so I asume not in jail either. Also, those 10 minutes or something disconnected was because the server was 50/50 at the time so I could not get inside the server while it was full of players untill someone left. So that time I was offline was because I could not get inside the server full of 50/50 people.
Ah, well it is correct that you can't PM when handcuffed, but when you are in the jail you can indeed.

Anyway, I can see how this was a mistake and that everything went wrong, thus I'd would see that this unban request be approved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify