DaniPleti & sNNo: RDMing, NLR, Stepping on Unconscious Bodies.
Name of player:

- Danipleti
- sNNo

SteamID:

- Daniplenti: STEAM_0:0:78255766
- sNNo: STEAM_0:1:66115638

Time in GMT: 6:54 P.M.

Server: V33X

Summary: I was ran over at the Corleone district while giving an officer a ride by an SRU. When my buddy Demonichell gave me a ride back. sNNo was on the wrong side of the road and collided with us. His passenger Danipleti got out and stepped on my friend killing him so I shot him. DaniPleti then drove back with sNNo in his trabant moments later breaking NLR. sNNo then shot and killed me.

Evidence:

You have my Friend killed!
(04-18-2014, 10:28 PM)DaniPleti Wrote: You have my Friend killed!

Your friend drove on the left side of the road and collided with us, not the other way around.
Yes but you have the Paramedic rdm Killed! The Paramedic Says to SRU you have rdm killed!

What NLR you friend come nach 10 sec!
sgtbender200:

You have my Friends all Killed with the Car
(04-19-2014, 08:08 AM)DaniPleti Wrote: Yes but you have the Paramedic rdm Killed! The Paramedic Says to SRU you have rdm killed!

What NLR you friend come nach 10 sec!

The paramedic was in front of you when you stepped on my friend and killed him, so I shot you. Your buddy was already dead. It wasn't RDM because you had killed my friend while he was injured.

And Demonichell came back to get a reason as to why you stepped on him. Plus he was stepped on by you.
No , i have weapon ban , you have Paramedic killey with you fucking AK , dan you have cut the Video!
(04-19-2014, 07:05 PM)DaniPleti Wrote: No , i have weapon ban , you have Paramedic killey with you freaking AK , dan you have cut the Video!

I can't understand what you're saying. I killed you with AK cause you stepped on Demonichell and killed my friend.
His wher a dead!
(04-19-2014, 07:18 PM)DaniPleti Wrote: His wher a dead!

Just use google translate and set it to your language. I don't understand you.