Tazer Weapon
Title of Suggestion: A Civilian Version of a Tazer

Description: Well, you know, a taser, like the cops have, but for civilians. You could buy it off a gun dealer or a BMD.

Why: Well, I believe it'd be very cool for a citizen to have a tazer. Again, this may be overused, but it could be sold at a high price. It is also very good for clans or group jobs, let's say, if a group is raiding someone because they heard contraband, they could taze the suspect if he tries to run. Or even a Citizen's arrest!

And that's pretty much it.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I see what you mean, but its not really needed, just have them under gunpoint and tie them up to perform a ' citizens arrest ' ? or just call the police. The police would be there to arrest him, using tazers if need be.
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Falcon
+ Support. don't be so against this guys. Youcan get a razer irl as a civilian. But instead of tazer guns i suggest a melee tazer. To minimize abusive tazing. It will promote more BRs though but i am all for this amazing idea.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
The following 1 user Likes OztinCloud's post:
  • Falcon
- support Ever heard of a tranq? Its literally just a taser it just takes 1 0r two seconds to take effect.
(04-18-2014, 06:20 PM)Jamester Wrote: - support Ever heard of a tranq? Its literally just a taser it just takes 1 0r two seconds to take effect.

But a civi taser is more common than a horse tranquilizer rifle when trying to protect yourself non-lethally, which makes this suggestion completely plausible. However despite the fact, I will still - support this. I don't believe it's needed, not to mention the cop taser problems has still not be fixed (There really isn't a fix).
I do not see the big use for it outside of police work, -support

Suggested and declined before.
- Support not needed
+Support, but it should have one shot on it. Like a flare gun.
(04-18-2014, 08:27 PM)Fiddlestiiicks Wrote: +Support, but it should have one shot on it. Like a flare gun.

Exactly
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
-Support