BR
Sorry for commenting so much, but I do not want to be falsely banned while I have evidence to prove against unwarranted information.

He stated that because we broke NLR (stood at civ spawn) he can arrest us for a previous crime, this was when i started recording because of what he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After his death, he approached us and broke NLR and then talk about it directly and tried to arrest us for a previous crime.

You can then see him requesting backup to arrest us (for stealing his car as he states, which did not even occur yet)

The cop attempts to arrest us for the previous crime, Malaal ties him up with hostage rope.

The cop runs off to the nexus saying "they are looking for you, dont worry, be there be there" (after he radios)

Is this not a good enough reason to steal a vehicle- to escape police? I am rping as a criminal in the video.

The only reason I believe this BR is active is because he announced we broke NLR and argued back telling him he was the one in fact breaking the rules.. He was phishing for something, and he got it.
After carefully examining all available evidence, me and Infernaw find that Blurr (STEAM_0:0:68019350), Malaal (STEAM_0:0:47791964) and R3C4LL (STEAM_0:1:33378336) are not guilty of breaking server rules. We examined what happened using both server logs and the video evidence posted, and there is no clear evidence of any rulebreaking. While stealing the car may not have been the smartest way to deal with the situation, Jenkins (STEAM_0:0:84833618) did use voicechat in a threatening manner, and as he made no clear distinction as to whether it was IC or OOC, it is entirely reasonable to assume it was IC and to respond in an IC manner. In future however, I would advise contacting an admin if possible if someone is breaking NLR.

Jenkins (STEAM_0:0:84833618), the original poster of this request, was found guilty of breaking NLR as proved by both server logs and his own video evidence, where he shows up only 3 minutes after death. Due to already having a days ban for this, I've extended it to 5 days. Jenkins, please make sure you read the server rules before you rejoin the server.