BR
Name of player: Blurr, Malaal and R3C4LL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68019350 (Blurr) ; STEAM_0:0:47791964 (Malaal) ; STEAM_0:1:33378336 (R3C4LL)

Time in GMT: 21:58

Server: v2p

Summary: They steal my car where i park it and the driver was Malaal, at his side R3C4LL and behind Blurr.

Evidence:

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBIDz_F7...e=youtu.be

Image: [Image: olxw.jpg]
We had plenty of reason to steal your car, which we have video evidence of. He meta-gamed, broke NLR, and broke fear-rp. He tried to taze me randomly, and then tried to handcuff me. He was then CDM'd. He then came back, and I told him he was breaking NLR. He said we were also breaking NLR, even though we were no where near where the CDM occured, we were at citizen spawn after dying and the CDM took place outside the Nexus. He said he was going to arrest us for "Breaking NLR" which is back-seat administration. All this is recorded, and we took his vehicle to escape the police because he broke NLR and radioed in saying to arrest us, which is a valid reason as we needed a vehicle to escape the police.
(04-17-2014, 09:22 PM)Malaal Wrote: We had plenty of reason to steal your car, which we have video evidence of. He meta-gamed, broke NLR, and broke fear-rp. He tried to taze me randomly, and then tried to handcuff me. He was then CDM'd. He then came back, and I told him he was breaking NLR. He said we were also breaking NLR, even though we were no where near where the CDM occured, we were at citizen spawn after dying and the CDM took place outside the Nexus. He said he was going to arrest us for "Breaking NLR" which is back-seat administration. All this is recorded, and we took his vehicle to escape the police because he broke NLR and radioed in saying to arrest us, which is a valid reason as we needed a vehicle to escape the police.

post here that lies evidences to see
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Is that Windows98?

-Not involved, warned.
Infernaw
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
(04-17-2014, 09:25 PM)Buzz_Aldrin Wrote: Is that Windows98?

Will answer your off-topic: no, its windows7 with performance at max so i remove the effects :b
I was tied up and i asked to be untied many times and he refused too untie me and then i sat in the back off the cop car for not even 10 seconds i jumped out and then the SRU sergeant untied me
All what Aimbotas said is true, every word, i saw all the proram and aimbotas didn't broke NLR, he died on nexus and when i ask him a order to pickup a police oficcer at metro station, his car have been robbed, that's all
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
Question 
(04-17-2014, 09:22 PM)Malaal Wrote: We had plenty of reason to steal your car, which we have video evidence of. He meta-gamed, broke NLR, and broke fear-rp. He tried to taze me randomly, and then tried to handcuff me. He was then CDM'd. He then came back, and I told him he was breaking NLR. He said we were also breaking NLR, even though we were no where near where the CDM occured, we were at citizen spawn after dying and the CDM took place outside the Nexus. He said he was going to arrest us for "Breaking NLR" which is back-seat administration. All this is recorded, and we took his vehicle to escape the police because he broke NLR and radioed in saying to arrest us, which is a valid reason as we needed a vehicle to escape the police.

Summary: In the video i posted you can clearly see the cop approach us saying we broke NLR, and then attempted to arrest us. Having failed that, he said he will be back and then got the other police to attack us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqxOLEJplpA

(04-17-2014, 09:27 PM)Blurr Wrote: I was tied up and i asked to be untied many times and he refused too untie me and then i sat in the back off the cop car for not even 10 seconds i jumped out and then the SRU sergeant untied me

As you can see, blurr was untied after the SRU chased us down due to the cop breaking NLR and meta gaming.

Here is evidence to prove this.

http://i.imgur.com/hSsGfsV.jpg (Look at bottom left corner, he mistyped the radio)
Censurado, you have nothing to do with this case you were no where near at the time, I don't even think you were on the server. You are firstly violating courthouse rules as you were not present, and secondly lying in the courtroom which in the rules, is punished by a permanent ban.
that print you getted its me asking for help to trying found my car to the police station after u steal my car and censurado was there, he was the special UNIT, he appers on the video so he can speak