BR
(04-17-2014, 09:56 PM)Censurado Wrote: All what Aimbotas said is true, every word, i saw all the proram and aimbotas didn't broke NLR, he died on nexus and when i ask him a order to pickup a police oficcer at metro station, his car have been robbed, that's all

(You were not involved in this situation at all)

Hello Censurado

I know you are trying to attempt to tamper with evidence, and its quite clear you are his friend. However i have just posted evidence clearly showing that you are lying.

Can an admin please check the logs, as its impossible to get CDMd inside of the nexus.

Can an admin verify that he did in fact break NLR by approaching us with the evidence i have provided - Which goes against what Censurado is stating.

In the evidence i provided you can clearly see he broke NLR and called for backup, proceeding to meta game.

Do not tamper with evidence unless you can back this up.

This occurred around 22:00-22:20 GMT.
Aimbotas, the video clearly shows you requesting back-up BEFORE we stole your car? That's another lie, you have no evidence to prove your point, the evidence completely disproves what you just said.
(04-17-2014, 10:07 PM)Aimbotas Wrote: that print you getted its me asking for help to trying found my car to the police station after u steal my car and censurado was there, he was the special UNIT, he appers on the video so he can speak

Again you have tampered with evidence, you approached us in a car that was not stolen.

You are claiming you are requesting backup because your car is stolen. This is false, as at this time your car was not taken.

When you requested backup, this was BEFORE the car was taken.

Can an admin please check these logs.
Do not worry, let admins stude this case and if u dont get banned because of left of evidences do not worry because i will recorde very soon another problem that will probably will happen again with another guy and in that day i will recorde all of all to prove all necessary
(04-17-2014, 10:20 PM)Aimbotas Wrote: Do not worry, let admins stude this case and if u dont get banned because of left of evidences do not worry because i will recorde very soon another problem that will probably will happen again with another guy and in that day i will recorde all of all to prove all necessary

On the video you posted, it shows you being 3 minutes into your NLR, and 3 minutes before this you confronted us in the police car (my video footage). This shows you broke NLR instantly.

I have nothing further to state on this case.
(04-17-2014, 10:25 PM)R3C4LL Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 10:20 PM)Aimbotas Wrote: Do not worry, let admins stude this case and if u dont get banned because of left of evidences do not worry because i will recorde very soon another problem that will probably will happen again with another guy and in that day i will recorde all of all to prove all necessary

On the video you posted, it shows you being 3 minutes into your NLR, and 3 minutes before this you confronted us in the police car (my video footage). This shows you broke NLR instantly.

I have nothing further to state on this case.

Put ur video here to show ur "evidence"...
(04-17-2014, 11:15 PM)Linkedmagic Wrote: I also saw him repeatedly break nlr

"Censurado, you have nothing to do with this case you were no where near at the time, I don't even think you were on the server. You are firstly violating courthouse rules as you were not present, and secondly lying in the courtroom which in the rules, is punished by a permanent ban."

It's the same message to you my friend
(04-17-2014, 09:22 PM)Malaal Wrote: We had plenty of reason to steal your car, which we have video evidence of. He meta-gamed, broke NLR, and broke fear-rp. He tried to taze me randomly, and then tried to handcuff me. He was then CDM'd. He then came back, and I told him he was breaking NLR. He said we were also breaking NLR, even though we were no where near where the CDM occured, we were at citizen spawn after dying and the CDM took place outside the Nexus. He said he was going to arrest us for "Breaking NLR" which is back-seat administration. All this is recorded, and we took his vehicle to escape the police because he broke NLR and radioed in saying to arrest us, which is a valid reason as we needed a vehicle to escape the police.

All I read here is a heck ton of backseat administration and FailRP by all three of you, Malaal, Blurr and Recall.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-18-2014, 05:58 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 09:22 PM)Malaal Wrote: We had plenty of reason to steal your car, which we have video evidence of. He meta-gamed, broke NLR, and broke fear-rp. He tried to taze me randomly, and then tried to handcuff me. He was then CDM'd. He then came back, and I told him he was breaking NLR. He said we were also breaking NLR, even though we were no where near where the CDM occured, we were at citizen spawn after dying and the CDM took place outside the Nexus. He said he was going to arrest us for "Breaking NLR" which is back-seat administration. All this is recorded, and we took his vehicle to escape the police because he broke NLR and radioed in saying to arrest us, which is a valid reason as we needed a vehicle to escape the police.

All I read here is a heck ton of backseat administration and FailRP by all three of you, Malaal, Blurr and Recall.

I'm doing my best to provide evidence for a false report on myself. I cannot comment on Malaal or Blurr, but in terms of FailRP, as you can see my job is a Crime Syndicate and the police were after me due to this cop breaking the nlr and reporting crime after death.

I understand that the courthouse is both OOC and IC, and I am simply giving my statements against the other parties accusation in this case. Apologies if this seems to backseat, however this is the only way of providing evidence towards you.

I would like to make this clear. On my previous statement on post 8 I put in a certain youtube video link. I linked the wrong one. I linked his own video by mistake.

I would like you to watch this video and then reread my comment on post 8, and every other comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqxOLEJplpA

Thank you.
Well in R3C4LL's video you can see i was tided up i jumped in the back and as they drove off i jumped out and in Aimbotas video you see the same but at the end im next to Aimbotas waiting to be untied.I don't see what i have done wrong ?