Massive propkilling!!! BR Mr.Piggy
Quit telling us what to do and provide SteamID(s) instead.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-18-2014, 05:34 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Quit telling us what to do and provide SteamID(s) instead.

With all due respect; I'm not trying to backseat admin or anything as I was apart of this case both due to Rob Ford and Piggy. I will update this post with their PROPER and Original Steam ID's.

Mr. Piggy - STEAM_0:0:41156616
Rob Ford ☺® Aka benoy101 - STEAM_0:1:59523578
(04-18-2014, 05:34 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Quit telling us what to do and provide SteamID(s) instead.

He gave you their steam id's, now can you ban them?
I would also just like to point something else out in these guy's defence, talbb321 only yesterday found out what the nlr rule was, He started running back and trying to kill me constantly. I know what they mean when it comes to his 'rage'
(04-19-2014, 06:13 PM)James:3 Wrote: I would also just like to point something else out in these guy's defence, talbb321 only yesterday found out what the nlr rule was, He started running back and trying to kill me constantly. I know what they mean when it comes to his 'rage'
You're such an Un-truher.
I know what nlr is and i've waited 5 minutes every time
quit lying before i'll tell everyone how you and your friends kill me and drove me over.

(04-19-2014, 08:52 PM)talbb321 Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 06:13 PM)James:3 Wrote: I would also just like to point something else out in these guy's defence, talbb321 only yesterday found out what the nlr rule was, He started running back and trying to kill me constantly. I know what they mean when it comes to his 'rage'
You're such an Un-truther.
I know what nlr is and i've waited 5 minutes every time
quit lying before i'll tell everyone how you and your friends kill me and drove me over.
You have 24h to update the template with the proper SteamID's, otherwise this will be denied.
(04-19-2014, 09:25 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: You have 24h to update the template with the proper SteamID's, otherwise this will be denied.

He's a little kid, I don't know why he's refusing to change it, I think he's unaware how to or what so that's why I posted it for him.
Benoy has been banned for the offence however I believe there is insufficient evidence on the other accused.
(04-19-2014, 09:25 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: You have 24h to update the template with the proper SteamID's, otherwise this will be denied.

UPDATED
Mr. Piggy shouldn't be prop-trapping people, end of story... Approved.