Massive propkilling!!! BR Mr.Piggy
Name of player: Mr. Piggy

SteamID: Mr. Piggy - STEAM_0:0:41156616

Time in GMT: 17/4/14 4:27 AM

Server: v33x

Summary: Mr.piggy and his friend's killed me a lot of times with props and guns.
They made me get in a Box and then they pushed me in the lake.
They putted me in a box next to the road and trapped me and handcuffed me.
Ban him and i don't know his friends but ban them forever

Evidence: Here's the pictures next to the road:
[Image: 8bRLL.jpg]
[Image: 8bRN5.jpg]
[Image: 8bRO7.jpg]
Here they made the box invisible And left me, They said it looks like just a man standing next to the road:
[Image: 8bRPT.jpg]
These pictures posted are infact true the one thing and do indeed look bad on our behalf, However we did lock him up and tie him up and you may ask yourself why? Well this man had a heaping case of what I call "rage" whenever we would drive by he would shoot us as a cop for no reason. When we would stop to try and talk he would just kill us. This happened more then once aswell as using his government issued car to try and CDM us, and some props to smack our car around. One time we finally got him and this is what you are seeing now on the very bottom picture you are seeing the car we drove in a Grey Volks Golf way in the distance behind the tree. We all got out and he smacked the car with a prop and as seen we are running after it. We contained him to keep him from running away and tied him up to keep him away from props. Yes it was taking our matters in our own hands which we shouldn't have done, however it was late and no admins were online not saying this gives us rights. What we did was wrong I will admit it I just hope you can trust the ones with over 200 hours each on the server over the man with hardly 20.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
How can the Pictures spawn, when you post the Ban Request, or what?

- Posting in a thread without the sufficient right. User Warned. [FL] ZedsDead
Mexico is not safe
I can vouch for this thread and I'm getting a score board image from my friend which he took and I'll edit this post with it.

[Image: QEtVsWN.jpg]

Also, his friend Rob Ford is also a minge and was prop-pushing and blocking, etc. at 12 AM (EST -5:00)

EDIT EDIT: LOOK IN OP'S SCREENSHOTS! IT'S ROB-FORDS PROP WITH ASSISTANCE AND CO-MINGE PIGGY!
(04-17-2014, 05:04 AM)benoy101 Wrote: These pictures posted are infact true the one thing and do indeed look bad on our behalf, However we did lock him up and tie him up and you may ask yourself why? Well this man had a heaping case of what I call "rage" whenever we would drive by he would shoot us as a cop for no reason. When we would stop to try and talk he would just kill us. This happened more then once aswell as using his government issued car to try and CDM us, and some props to smack our car around. One time we finally got him and this is what you are seeing now on the very bottom picture you are seeing the car we drove in a Grey Volks Golf way in the distance behind the tree. We all got out and he smacked the car with a prop and as seen we are running after it. We contained him to keep him from running away and tied him up to keep him away from props. Yes it was taking our matters in our own hands which we shouldn't have done, however it was late and no admins were online not saying this gives us rights. What we did was wrong I will admit it I just hope you can trust the ones with over 200 hours each on the server over the man with hardly 20.

So, you want us to simply trust you, just because you have more hours, eventhough you yourself are admitting to breaking the rules of the server?

And if he kept RDMing, CDMing and prop minging, why did you not gather evidence and upload a ban request? Cause all i'm hearing is a confession to
backseat administrating, which is not allowed.
I'm not the list of players (badbie xomotron) and I second this br. he shot me within 5 mins of joining the game for no reason, then proceeded to rampage about killing everyone... I'm honestly surprised there aren't more from that list coming to defend this thread!
(04-17-2014, 06:49 AM)Ex7reMeFx Wrote: I can vouch for this thread and I'm getting a score board image from my friend which he took and I'll edit this post with it.

[Image: QEtVsWN.jpg]

Also, his friend Rob Ford is also a minge and was prop-pushing and blocking, etc. at 12 AM (EST -5:00)

EDIT EDIT: LOOK IN OP'S SCREENSHOTS! IT'S ROB-FORDS PROP WITH ASSISTANCE AND CO-MINGE PIGGY!
YES His friend bob did Pushed everyone all around!
(04-17-2014, 09:04 AM)ZedsDead Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 05:04 AM)benoy101 Wrote: These pictures posted are infact true the one thing and do indeed look bad on our behalf, However we did lock him up and tie him up and you may ask yourself why? Well this man had a heaping case of what I call "rage" whenever we would drive by he would shoot us as a cop for no reason. When we would stop to try and talk he would just kill us. This happened more then once aswell as using his government issued car to try and CDM us, and some props to smack our car around. One time we finally got him and this is what you are seeing now on the very bottom picture you are seeing the car we drove in a Grey Volks Golf way in the distance behind the tree. We all got out and he smacked the car with a prop and as seen we are running after it. We contained him to keep him from running away and tied him up to keep him away from props. Yes it was taking our matters in our own hands which we shouldn't have done, however it was late and no admins were online not saying this gives us rights. What we did was wrong I will admit it I just hope you can trust the ones with over 200 hours each on the server over the man with hardly 20.

So, you want us to simply trust you, just because you have more hours, eventhough you yourself are admitting to breaking the rules of the server?

And if he kept RDMing, CDMing and prop minging, why did you not gather evidence and upload a ban request? Cause all i'm hearing is a confession to
LOOK EVERYONE'S ON MY SIDE! BAN HIM!
(04-17-2014, 11:29 AM)xomo Wrote: I'm not the list of players (badbie xomotron) and I second this br. he shot me within 5 mins of joining the game for no reason, then proceeded to rampage about killing everyone... I'm honestly surprised there aren't more from that list coming to defend this thread!
YOU'RE SO RIGHT!
(04-17-2014, 09:04 AM)ZedsDead Wrote:

Come one already ban him everyone says that he kills everyone!!!
Please update the Template with player information on both Mr.Piggy and Rob Ford.
(04-18-2014, 08:47 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: Please update the Template with player information on both Mr.Piggy and Rob Ford.
Right now i don't really care about Rob Ford.
I don't have any evidence of him.
the one who really pissed me off is Mr.Piggy.
So ban him everyone say's he kill's every one