Teamspeak racism ban
Thread Title: racism ban

Name of player: holy water, cheesy, hats

SteamID: i do not know this but they are on teamspeak and call me

Time in GMT: 10 GMT i think

Server: teamspeak server

Summary: holy water, cheesy, and hats called me a "dirty Portuguese" and a "spic" on teamspeak. they also harassed other users such as another man in the teamspeak, calling him bad words. holy water was also accusing me of trying to crash server when i was not. he no even go on server i think! i need admin to ban permanently from teamspeak because he is racist and homophobic.

Evidence: nacreas was in teamspeak when harassment was taking place. admin tried to handle but i no know how that went

please do something
Do you have any actual evidence to present?
(04-16-2014, 08:21 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Do you have any actual evidence to present?

(holy water)
Tripp-life: you're a god damn spic
Tripp-life: and i hope you die
Tripp-life: you know that?
heyitsmejayowen: wtf...
Tripp-life: don't pull that shit on me you stupid portugeuse idiot
Tripp-life: we know you tried crashing the server
Tripp-life: i already notified the admins
heyitsmejayowen: its spelled Portuguese and i didn't try to crash the server wtf?

short excerpt from our chatlogs, i forgot steam saved previous chats sory
hello??? why no one do anything? holy water has been ddosing me all day and no ban?!
If this was on Teamspeak, please screenshot the conversation and upload it as evidence.

This is not sufficient evidence.
I was on the FL teamspeak when I was poked by Pedro asking to join my channel. He explained to me that he had been accused by hats, holy water and cheesy of attempting to take down the server. He simply wanted to explain to them that he was innocent.
While trying to prove his innocence, he was called racist slurs.

Pedro requested me to ask for the channel password on his behalf so he could explain that he is innocent.
I'm not saying Pedro is innocent of taking down the server because I'm not involved in that bit, but my complaint is as follows.

I requested the password for the channel and explained that it was for Pedro. I was then called homophobic slurs.
[Image: z82sT7y.jpg]

This goes to show that the accused players have a nasty habit of offending people. I was most certainly offended.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-17-2014, 09:17 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: If this was on Teamspeak, please screenshot the conversation and upload it as evidence.

This is not sufficient evidence.

it was on steam friend, but i no longer have the chatlogs Sad

so far i have made no contact with these three men for they have blocked me. i dont understand how i am do this but i dont know
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
The only way he could ddos you is if you have your ports open, if you say yes tell me what port is open and why

- Posting in a thread without the sufficient right. User Warned. [FL] ZedsDead
(04-19-2014, 06:16 AM)Orion Wrote: The only way he could ddos you is if you have your ports open, if you say yes tell me what port is open and why

There is no mention of DDos. The complaint against the accused players is racist and homophobic slurs on the TS server.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-19-2014, 06:16 AM)Orion Wrote: The only way he could ddos you is if you have your ports open, if you say yes tell me what port is open and why

- Posting in a thread without the sufficient right. User Warned. [FL] ZedsDead

i do not have any ports open besides from the regular ones such as 80. that is what he probably ddos with but i am not sure! why is no admin take seriously? i thought ddos and threats are bannable offense!