- Hubba Bubba

SteamID:

- John Lance: STEAM_0:0:64791756
- Frank Hvam: STEAM_0:1:43660767
- Hubba Bubba: STEAM_0:0:49504784

Time in GMT: 11:39 P.M.

Server: V33X

Summary:

This took place over an hour so there is a lot to cover and the users involved were banned for FailRP and FearRP. But they did a lot more rule violations prior to admin showing up.

There was a Rebel in a white hummer who was running over Police and Citizens then punching them to death. So I tracked him down to a tunnel where I was equipping my Ak-47 behind my mustang. This is when John Lance in his yellow lambo ran me over, punched me, and took my weapon. Someone in a BMW saw this and rammed his car into a pole killing him. When I attempted to confront him afterwards the server crashed on the way there.

When it was restarted I drove to Corleone spawn and asked one of the members where the person who did it was as I wanted my weapon back due to it being a CDM. The Corleone said John Lance who at the time was their Don. When I approached him and asked for my weapon he pulled out a USP and RDMed me.

I then waited for my NLR time and asked a Police Officer for a lift to the Corleone district once again, as I wanted yet again a valid reason for the CDM & RDM. When I arrived there was a house that was molotov'd. My friend PREDITOR OF WAR was outside and had said the Corleones raided his friend's house and killed them. We then armed up, breached the house, and found Corleones with guns in the basement who began shooting us. We shot back and killed them.

John Lance, Frank Hvam, and Hubba Bubba then respawned. Frank Hvam pushed a BMW on top of my Mustang. Then all 3 ran back into the house. We considered this tresspassing so we tied them and stuck them in bedroom upstairs. They refused to stop breaking FeaRP so we tranqed Frank Hvam, and this is when John Lance stepped on him and killed him, so we shot John, and because they were all not cooperating we killed them.

They then seconds after being killed came back to the house breaking NLR. While we went back to minding our own business they attempted to break into our garage without reason. We then once again tied them and told them to go into the corner. Frank Hvam then punched me, and John Lance ran upstairs.

While we attempted to work out a price for their release and waited for Venom to go under cover so they would be banned they refused to stop moving and ran all over the garage and also sleeping after being told not too.

Finally Venom arrived and banned all 3 for FailRP and FearRP, but there was much more as seen in the video.

Evidence:

Wow as you can see the whole video long i just want to know why you were killing us, And you keep tranqing me then making me hostage, so what can i do? i say the WHOLE time why you were shooting us
(04-16-2014, 11:24 AM)hubba bubba Wrote: Wow as you can see the whole video long i just want to know why you were killing us, And you keep tranqing me then making me hostage, so what can i do? i say the WHOLE time why you were shooting us

You and your buddies raided our friends house. When we arrived you were in the basement with guns drawn so we killed you. You then came back broke NLR, along with Frank Hvam and tresspassed back into the house, so we hostaged.

While we attempted to get things organized Frank Hvam stepped on John Lance killing him, so we felt there was no reason to keep you minges alive as you obviously wouldn't pay a cent.

You then for a the second time broke NLR and lock picked the back door and this is where it repeats itself, but you end getting banned for FailRP and FearRP because you refused to stop moving, and were sleeping when we told you not too.

If you had any understanding of the rules you would not have come back for the first and second time.
Well i just wanted to know why you killed me, cuz u cant kill people that are tranqed or hostaged so u guys broke rules too, u cant backseat adminstrate saying we wont pay a cent, cuz if i could go free i would pay thats for sure.. and i came in wanting to know why you killed me then you KEEP tranqing and hostaging again (garage) so i just "sleep" because each times i talked u called me retard and said we didnt kill you yet, AND tranq me again so wtf dont talk about us breaking rules, the only thing i wanted to know whas why you killed us, and i know don broke some rules ok but you broke NLR too by coming back taking revenge after the 5 minutes... And it wasnt me that lockpicked.. and i did not RDM i just wanted to know why you killed
(04-16-2014, 07:36 PM)hubba bubba Wrote: Well i just wanted to know why you killed me, cuz u cant kill people that are tranqed or hostaged so u guys broke rules too, u cant backseat adminstrate saying we wont pay a cent, cuz if i could go free i would pay thats for sure.. and i came in wanting to know why you killed me then you KEEP tranqing and hostaging again (garage) so i just "sleep" because each times i talked u called me retard and said we didnt kill you yet, AND tranq me again so wtf dont talk about us breaking rules, the only thing i wanted to know whas why you killed us, and i know don broke some rules ok but you broke NLR too by coming back taking revenge after the 5 minutes...

You tresspassed back into the house which is breaking NLR, all 3 of you were not cooperating so we thought there was no point in keeping you alive and we wanted you out of our hair. And as for me breaking NLR, I waited for my NLR timer and I was RDMed.

Also, we were tranqing you because you were refusing to stop moving for 2 seconds while we tried to get the Don who ran upstairs.
You still backseat adminstrated by killing me like that, and you broke NLR too by taking revenge... and ok i trespassed and so? you gonna tranq me, taking me hostage and then kill me wtf, so i come back and ask why u killed me and same shit happened.. ok i broke fearRP and failRp but they same did you
(04-16-2014, 08:01 PM)hubba bubba Wrote: You still backseat adminstrated by killing me like that, and you broke NLR too by taking revenge... and ok i trespassed and so? you gonna tranq me, taking me hostage and then kill me wtf, so i come back and ask why u killed me and same shit happened.. ok i broke fearRP and failRp but they same did you

You're not understanding. Due to the actions of your Don and another Member we killed all of you and left no witnesses. If you run into our house after we just got rid of you we're going to take you hostage.
(04-16-2014, 08:13 PM)sgtbender200 Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 08:01 PM)hubba bubba Wrote: You still backseat adminstrated by killing me like that, and you broke NLR too by taking revenge... and ok i trespassed and so? you gonna tranq me, taking me hostage and then kill me wtf, so i come back and ask why u killed me and same shit happened.. ok i broke fearRP and failRp but they same did you

You're not understanding. Due to the actions of your Don and another Member we killed all of you and left no witnesses. If you run into our house after we just got rid of you we're going to take you hostage.

No you dont understand. You killed us when we were tranqed and that is backseat adminstrating
(04-16-2014, 08:23 PM)hubba bubba Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 08:13 PM)sgtbender200 Wrote:

No you dont understand. You killed us when we were tranqed and that is backseat adminstrating

Frank Hvam killed John Lance by stepping on him, so we shot Frank Hvam. When that happened I needed to catch you guys NLRing, so I do not know who killed you.
Ah yes, the infamous ban report reply-ee trying to make his side of the story sound any type of bit legitamate.
You and you're 2 friends that were playing the corleones at the time(No RP involved, by the way.) were consistently trying to getting into our house with no cause at all. You had no reason to raid, no reason to even be on the property to be honest. The John Lance guy sat outside saying 'i fuk ur mum' and loads of crap like that, also while we hostaged you, you and you're friends kept on saying it.
I don't understand how you think you are in the right here, PREDITOR and Sgtbender were pointing fully automatic weapons at you while you were being commanded to stop talking and to get in the corner, which you defyed both of them so I used a tranquilizer to properly RP the situation without killing you since I assumed you didn't have kevlar equipped since you just came back(Breaking NLR, by the way)