BR - Antuko | 4Eck_Mineeden | Majestic Chode | Dakron
Video 
Name of player: Antuko | 4Eck_Mineeden | Majestic Chode | Dakron

SteamID: Antuko ID: STEAM_0:1:58005799 | 4Eck_Mineeden ID: STEAM_0:0:47786482 | Majestic Chode ID: STEAM_0:0:47177009 | Dakron ID: STEAM_0:0:49262869

Time in GMT: 21:29

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: Massive RDMing

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcMD6ZGYH...e=youtu.be

Obs.: The video explains everything and sadly i got retardment on sound, sorry for dat.

P.S.: - If you can-t see good on video, I can send u via e-mail, w8ing for feedback.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
When i hit you with my car that was purely incidental, i did come out to call a medic but that other police car hit you.
(04-15-2014, 09:02 PM)Censurado Wrote: Name of player: Antuko | 4Eck_Mineeden | Majestic Chode | Dakron

SteamID: Antuko ID: STEAM_0:1:58005799 | 4Eck_Mineeden ID: STEAM_0:0:47786482 | Majestic Chode ID: STEAM_0:0:47177009 | Dakron ID: STEAM_0:0:49262869

Time in GMT: 21:29

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: Massive RDMing

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcMD6ZGYH...e=youtu.be

Obs.: The video explains everything and sadly i got retardment on sound, sorry for dat.

P.S.: - If you can-t see good on video, I can send u via e-mail, w8ing for feedback.
I wantet to arrest you because you tried to kill me
This does not have to talk to me, you have to talk to my friend. He filmed it all is that I just put it here in the Forum, no more friend.

And besides, I do not see my friend to kill furthermore excuses to be saying that he killed you, it's not worth it. The admins see everything. Soon he sees what the admins will find. And no, my friend did not attack you. End of story for me!

P. S.: Ban Request continues ...
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
I also have video evidence on all of these guys including the ambulance that was prop pushing and killed me with his props. I will link it to you as well proving these guys broke the rules. Be aware my resolution is horrid as it was on my stream, and my stream didn't handle my dual monitors well. It recorded in 144p

EDIT: I will link it as soon as i get home. As i'm at work.

Try and make the names out the best you can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OddZS57x...e=youtu.be
Again, Resolution is 144p It is not very good. The police officer who rammed his car into mine and the white lambo starting at: 2:10 when the abuse starts 4:00 when i get killed by the prop pushing paramedic trying to force his ambulance into the refuel station to save $1000 4:46 when you see two cops death matching in the tunnel. As to the abusing medic's name i can't find it out, i did not mean to have such bad resolution and i apologize.
Affiliation: Looking at his more clearly posted video, you can see i arrive in the blue lambo shortly after, the medic's name was GoogleIT STEAM_0:1:42197732 and this shows a third party view of the incidents
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
(04-16-2014, 12:50 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: I also have video evidence on all of these guys including the ambulance that was prop pushing and killed me with his props. I will link it to you as well proving these guys broke the rules. Be aware my resolution is horrid as it was on my stream, and my stream didn't handle my dual monitors well. It recorded in 144p

EDIT: I will link it as soon as i get home. As i'm at work.

The only thing i did was accidentally CDM that first guy.
Whatever you did can be explained by the second video post. If you are innocent you have nothing to worry about. I also remember a paranedic whos name does not come to me atm. Who was prop killing and prop pushing

EDIT: Second video posted on my first reply
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Majestic, the doctor that you are talking about, if you look good in the video, in seconds "00:42", the doctor was already there and did not see You coming with it. And to answer your second post here, did not you accidentally took advantage of the event to be all too confused to have "fun" a bit. I hope this does not bring enemies to each other, not that I want because I do it for the sake of servers.

Cumpz.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Now is that the admins know what to do.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Admins can answer this post please.
Thank you. Wink