Weapon checker?
+/- Support

I like the idea of the ability, but not exactly sure how it would be used. Like someone above stated, your weapons already became holstered after you're handcuffed so that would be pretty pointless. The bouncer idea seems pretty nice though, where you "pat down" the person entering the club to see if they have weapons.

There's a large amount of people who will run from a cop no matter what, and be tazed dozens of times in the process. Do you really think they're gonna stand still for 3-5 seconds just to be weapon checked if they KNOW that have weapons on them? And if they were to remove the function where your weapons get holstered after you're cuffed, it would make way for minges to kill you and steal your guns in the process either through RDM or CDM.

I don't know. If you could get around these problems, I think I would enjoy this feature.
-support because by the time the person being searched by the weapon checker is finished, the person trying to weapon check him will be dead. This didn't work on DarkRP, how would it work on here?
Hi.
I could see this working... But maybe it should only be used if a player is cuffed? It can give proof that they possess illegal weapons and make it a reason for their arrest?

+/- Support
+support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Done.