Weapon checker?
Title of Suggestion: Weapon checker?

Description: Hands model, That checks body for what weapons it have like the weapon checker from darkRP but this one does not check if you have toolgun etc but if you have Guns only it says what guns.

Why: Good for securety and such and Roleplay for a disco or something. And to see if the person has guns but the other person has to stand still for 4 Seconds but he can have small movements just not Huge ones. So not if he is out of reach.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
+/- support I think it would maybe need the perp to be cuffed or something beforehand?
+/- support

I think it could be a really nice to have something like this, although I can easily see it getting abused.
-Support
Minges will love this...
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-16-2014, 02:20 PM)Envy Wrote: -Support
Minges will love this...

So do they love the tazer they spawn with, so do they like the pistol they spawn with, so will they like the weapon checker they spawn with.
We cannot go on compromise on forward thinking over the -small- percentage that is minging.

+support
(04-16-2014, 02:23 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 02:20 PM)Envy Wrote: -Support
Minges will love this...

So do they love the tazer they spawn with, so do they like the pistol they spawn with, so will they like the weapon checker they spawn with.
We cannot go on compromise on forward thinking over the -small- percentage that is minging.

+support

I see what you mean but everytime I play, it is swarming with them.....
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+/- Support, as long as they can't run from person to person on the street but add some kinda System to it.
The following 1 user Likes Craz's post:
  • Envy
I've been thinking of suggesting this for a while, you beat me to it. This is how system would work:
1. Person has to be handcuffed
2. Person has to stand still
3. Once 1 and 2 are valid, police officer does ./weaponcheck
4. The server puts out text like "*Your name* starts patting down *Name of who your patting* for weapons"
5. Garrys mod sends a pop up like the on when you get payed saying if the person you patted down has a weapon or not, and if so what weapon it was. The server would then put out text like "*your name* found a M4A1 on *name of who you patted*" or "*your name* found *name of who you patted* to be clean of any weapons."
+support
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(04-16-2014, 02:35 PM)crazIZIZ Wrote: +/- Support, as long as they can't run from person to person on the street but add some kinda System to it.

Yea like I said the other person has to stand still for 3-5 seconds.

(04-16-2014, 03:09 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: I've been thinking of suggesting this for a while, you beat me to it. This is how system would work:
4. The server puts out text like "*Your name* starts patting down *Name of who your patting* for weapons"
5. Garrys mod sends a pop up like the on when you get payed saying if the person you patted down has a weapon or not, and if so what weapon it was. The server would then put out text like "*your name* found a M4A1 on *name of who you patted*" or "*your name* found *name of who you patted* to be clean of any weapons."
+support

If your handcuffed your weapons have already gotten holstered... Then the weapon checker is useless...
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 1 user Likes Demonic's post:
  • trxsh
(04-16-2014, 03:55 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 02:35 PM)crazIZIZ Wrote: +/- Support, as long as they can't run from person to person on the street but add some kinda System to it.

Yea like I said the other person has to stand still for 3-5 seconds.

(04-16-2014, 03:09 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: I've been thinking of suggesting this for a while, you beat me to it. This is how system would work:
+support

If your handcuffed your weapons have already gotten holstered... Then the weapon checker is useless...

Okay then minus the handcuffed part, but IRL you can still have a pistol on you even if you're handcuffed. That should be another thing added to this suggestion, to not have certain guns like pistols to be holstered because you can still have them even if your handcuffed.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000