Unban Request
Your name:[/b] Adamdude987

Your ban ID: 47508

Banned by: [FL]infernaw

Reason: FailRP

Involved: I have no idea

Why we should unban you: basically my fire truck had been stolen even thoe I locked it so I went to have a look around for it, I did radio the police about 5 times but still had no reply so gave up and went on foot again to look instead so got about halfway and stopped for a second because I needed a drink but when I got back I had a gun in my face and in reality if you have a gun in your face your not going to stand there so I ran off, but as soon as started running I got disconnected and banned...I did nothing wrong at all so had no reason to be banned, I was just searching for my fire truck that is it...please unban me, I enjoy playing RP

thank you
You broke Fear RP, as you stated yourself. Not once, not twice, more than that, and so you were banned.

End of story.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
i ran of like anyone else would do in a gun situation, if it is part of the roleplay to respond then i did not know that i am sorry...please unban me

will read all rules before returning to the game to ensure it dosen't happen again

(04-15-2014, 05:54 PM)adamdude9871 Wrote: i ran of like anyone else would do in a gun situation, if it is part of the roleplay to respond then i did not know that i am sorry...please unban me

will read all rules before returning to the game to ensure it dosen't happen again
i made a common mistake that anyone can do and people are getting unbanned for more serious offences and im still banned for making a little mistake? im sorry i didn't know that i can't run away when a gun being pointed at me me (which is kinda odd) but its part of the rules so i accept it, please unban me an this mistake wont happen again??
Denied.

Closing notes:

Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules and there was found no reason to remove or shorten the ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator