Unblacklist request
Your name: AnonymouS ♥ IPiXz

Your blacklist ID: 26440-26443

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85262218

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I am banned from using props. physun and toolgun for 3 days in game time for "Prop spamming, spamming props throughout the streets, general minging with props."

I'll tell you my story. The president banned cars in the city except police cars, and there was hardly any police cars around in the city, so I spawned prop police cars in and placed them neatly in the city car parking places. They was not bugging anyone, and everyone who I asked said it didn't look to bad. Is it absolutely impossible to roleplay with most jobs on this server without access to props. I have already done about 8-10 hours of this blacklist. I think 3 days was too long and unfair for such a little thing. I now know I cannot spawn lots of props in (the cars) the city. It will not happen again. I ask you if I can please be unblacklisted from my physgun, toolgun, and props.
Don't lie.
Don't lie?
I'm sorry I don't know what you mean
About you spawning a jet I'm the air by the gas station and pretending to make it fly around, spawning a ton of weed props into a crate and walking around with it scattering props all across the city in the road, etc.
Spawning a jet in the air? I was showing someone because they asked. Spawning a ton of weed? I was trying to create a rp situation with the cops becuase nothing was really going on. Scattering them on the floor was not my intention.
What were you trying to show someone? You were making it fly around with your phygun while making plane noises. I don't see how that weed was RP.
LOL. The plane was a joke. He asked me where to find the prop cars and planes and stuff. I showed him. Also I was TRYING to create a RP situation.
So? What's happening?
bump.
Do not bump your UBR, do not respond to this comment either. Be patient.

From what I can tell from this UBR, you broke the rules and lack understanding of what RP is and have no respect for the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator