Unblacklist - Weapons
Your name: Minitankpr

Your blacklist ID: 26541

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59819922

Reason: Mugging someone for more than the max amount, FailRP

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] KPred

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I never really mug people of fearless or any type of rp... I usual see people mugging for amounts like 2k or 1k... Even in fearless... People mug for 1k... So I mugged someone, asked for 1k and the didnt negotiate... I killed that person for not negotiating, and also to stop people from going to the police. I mugged another person, as he witnessed the mugging, so I asked for his car instead... I told him to go away so I took his car and crashed... 5 mins later, I got teleported to tell the story... I didnt know the max was 500, as it was my first time and people mugged for much more... Also, how did I failrp... I dont understand... I mugged someone as a job, which Im allowed to, I killed the person for not negotiating and for not going to the police, I stole the other persons car, instead of money... I dont get where I went wrong... I feel like this is unfair and I would like this removed or shortened as this is my first time with weapons... Thankyou...

Minitankpr
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
When you join the server you are prompted with a set of rules, in these rules it contains the information about standings on muggings which states:

Quote:When demanding sums of money from robberies and muggins, demand realistically ($500 maximum).

Using other peoples examples of breaking the rules doesn't change the fact you broke the rule as well.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The story was that I was fishing with zankaa. Then I spawned a dolphin for a bit of fun, then you ran away with it. So I thought to follow you and then you pulled a gun on me. You demanded to give you 1k, and that is over the amount. So I said I don't have that much money on me when I just go fishing so I told you that. You continued to demand me the money and then shot me. This was all watched by zankaa222, I don't know the story after that but zankaa sent me this -

[Image: 89COE.png]

I then proceeded to call an admin and the punishment was issued.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

2 Things...

1. Unholy... Why are you posting here... Showing us your steam chats will prove nothing... As they can be fake... If its in-game, then it can be evidence... Also, I did not RDM you... When I mugged you, I clearly said and typed "Drop 1k or die"... You failed to negotiate so I killed you... Hense, not RDM as you failed to negotiate with me...

And

2. I asked other people in the past on the server, and saw other people do it for much more... And it is my first time at mugging on the server so I didnt know about the limit was 500... I thought it was 2k... Also, how did I failrp... I was a acceptable job to mug, I followed the rules (apart from max amount) so how is that failrp... Please, do tell...

It is FailRP because you mugged someone (Unholy) infront of another person (Zankaa). When you go to mug people it should be in an area where you and the person are alone so you don't get caught. Not when there is someone around who could easily call the police.

I didnt know that there was another person... At the time I didnt see them, And they could of stopped me...

You didn't see them, well that was a lie. A bright blue lambo was parked next to you, and tilted to be in front of you.

(04-15-2014, 12:52 PM)Minitank Wrote: I stole the other persons car, instead of money

(04-15-2014, 01:53 PM)Minitank Wrote: Showing us your steam chats will prove nothing... As they can be fake... If its in-game, then it can be evidence...

You have contradicted yourself, so the chats can not be fake.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(04-15-2014, 06:22 PM)Unholy Wrote: You didn't see them, well that was a lie. A bright blue lambo was parked next to you, and tilted to be in front of you.

(04-15-2014, 12:52 PM)Minitank Wrote: I stole the other persons car, instead of money

(04-15-2014, 01:53 PM)Minitank Wrote: Showing us your steam chats will prove nothing... As they can be fake... If its in-game, then it can be evidence...

You have contradicted yourself, so the chats can not be fake.

1. Why are you calling me a liar... Can you see the world from my eyes... No, u cant... So dont start to call me stuff I aint, liar... N 2. The chat seems pretty fake to me... All it is, is just your chat which can be anything... ANYTHING... So it seems pretty fake to me... Ask anyone (Who isnt your friend of course...) and they will probably come up with the same answer...

Minitank, work on your tone towards other members.

As I see it, this blacklist is valid, as you broke a rule which is clearly mentioned in the rules and there are no one else to blame than you.
How are you innocent?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You have 24 hours to respond to Enzymes comment before I deny this.