BR on Act0r NLR, RDM, Backseat Admin
There is none of us that has clear evidence of the situation. The admins will see if it's a lie.

Nor can you provide evidence of him violating the rules, nor can you provide evidence of me lying.
Remember the differences between mistakes and lies. They will always be taken care of it in both ways.
I am not here to insult or harm you. Nor do you not need to accuse me for something I didn't do.
I am telling my side of the story and this is how it sounds.
I will not start a argument about me lying or not.
I am here as a involved person in the stated Action to Support Act0r in his rights to shoot you.

I will not post here anymore. This is about you and Act0r.

- Bowie
[Image: 2ymvn9u.png]

- Thats you, almost sliding on your side, driving on the left road. And uh yea.. You hit me pretty hard afterwards.
(04-16-2014, 01:26 PM)actor Wrote: [Image: 2ymvn9u.png]

- Thats you, almost sliding on your side, driving on the left road. And uh yea.. You hit me pretty hard afterwards.

Thats me running from the police, and you should know that if the person doesnt have their flashlight on it is literally impossible to see them in the tunnel.

Because I accidently hit you gives you no reason to break NLR and RDM me.
Act0r, you said you could no longer stand a citizen of EvoCity get killed so you killed him right? But in your previous life you did not do anything about it, whilst in your second life you did. How did your new life even know that he had killed citizens before?

Did you have permission to kill someone like that from the President? And yet again, why did you do it in your previous life? When you respawned you had a new life then you do not now the situation with the chase or anything.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-28-2014, 11:54 AM)Floodify Wrote: Act0r, you said you could no longer stand a citizen of EvoCity get killed so you killed him right? But in your previous life you did not do anything about it, whilst in your second life you did. How did your new life even know that he had killed citizens before?

Did you have permission to kill someone like that from the President? And yet again, why did you do it in your previous life? When you respawned you had a new life then you do not now the situation with the chase or anything.

Yes he literally spawned in, and shot me right where he spawned across from the bank, and he was the only person that I hit on accident, in a dark tunnel. I think he was more angry then "Worried about citizens, because like you said, he also would have no idea I hit anyone, even if it was him.
(04-28-2014, 11:54 AM)Floodify Wrote: Act0r, you said you could no longer stand a citizen of EvoCity get killed so you killed him right? But in your previous life you did not do anything about it, whilst in your second life you did. How did your new life even know that he had killed citizens before?

You're right, Approve this BR and let me get my Ban, for Breaking NLR.
- I do not agree in the Backseat Adminstration, or the "RDM".

- Thanks for reading this finally. I put my deepest Apologizes for breaking the rule.
I am ready too take my punishment for this.
Approved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify