BR on Act0r NLR, RDM, Backseat Admin
Name of player: [FL:RP] Act0r

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80420372

Time in GMT: 08:11

Server: v2d

Summary: I was being chased by the police officer for speeding, I turned into the tunnel and Act0r was in the road and I hit him because I couldnt see him in the dark tunnel, he then respawns and opens fire and kills me as I drive by, his reason being

"I CDMd many people" (It was only him, and he was running in a dark tunnel)

So basically its NLR for shooting me after he had died, RDM for the obvious RDM, and Backseat admin for killing me because "I was CDMing people"

Evidence:

I only have console saying I died and him admitting to it and saying why he did it, if you check logs during this time you can see him killing me.

[Image: ZmUFBOR.jpg]

Heres console showing me dieing, you can check logs to confirm it was him.

[Image: 7RLpX1J.jpg]

Sorry I didnt have any screenshots of him actually killing me but logs will back me up
Yeah Actor broke NLR to kill all rebels, he multiple times randomly raded us and RDMed us - Total NLR
He had also wrongfully arrested me after he ran into me with his car then suicided by running into my car. Last night was a BAD night for Act0r. +1 Rep and im liking this post to show my support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Oztin, you were not involved at the time.
- Richard, i dont know who you are. But too involve in a case like this isn't allowed for both of you.

You're actually trying too frame me, thats the reason. Why didnt you tell what you did too start with??

Now.. Too defend my self:

- Yes, i did die in the tunnel, i didnt break NLR and kill him. What happend, is, after that i kinda took my distance away from that car. But since it kept driving on the left side of the road, i was not safe on the streets anymore. At the moment, i was working for the President as a Top Secret Agency, too spy on the Rebel since, they killed the last President. (Rangerboys can approve this) - What happend, was i saw a Cop chase this guy, but i couldnt interfare could i. The first time, i died was on the road..
- After wards, he came wreckless driving another time, and since i couldnt go anywhere that car was, i saw a Police Officer chase him, i could NO LONGER just stand and watch the Citizens of EvoCity die.. So yes, i executed that guy, for the lifes of more. Not backseat adminstration, but too be fair, his driving was in the sakes of more people, and myself which was clost too his second CDM, or how much he had. I've got a video file, on me walking at the tunnel - TOO HIS LEFT SIDE, where he comes top speeding ramming into me and killing me, not stopping and calling a medic, but just driving forward, which would remind me of a purpose CDM..

- If the Admins want the proof of the CDM, i could surely show you the Video. - If that upwards were enough proof then lets let it be like that.
Claiming people are framing you is an incredibly cowardly way ti admit that you were breaking the rules and you were caught
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Why are you writing on this thread again? - You know that gives you warning points, if you were not there, right?
You got hit because it was a dark tunnel, and I didnt stop because their where police chasing me.

And so its coincidence that right after you die, you decide to spawn and open fire on me? After I accidently hit one person (Which was you)

And killing me for CDMing is backseat administration.

If you're working for the government you should know that killing someone is always the last option, whens the last time you saw some random guy open fire on someone that was running from the police?

You managed to destroy a good police chase RP with your RDM and NLR.
I Agree onn the point, that its the Last point. But since you didnt get catched by that Police Car, the more Classified Units were going too.
- And since you were in danger for many people, i' decided too kill you. - No more discussion about it, its not a "Police Chase RP" If you take it into the city, and doesnt care about people going and doing their Passive RP there..
- The Chase RP is ALMOST Always outside the City, too prevent CDM.

But since you kept going too the City you were a threat too everyone, thats why i shot you.
- Supportive for the accused player side.

Hello to both of you.

The reason why I am busting into this Ban request is because I was eye evidence for what happend. I know that only a true picture of what happend can be claimed as evidence but I do not have other words for it. This happened a few min after the conflict with Auston and Act0r.

In the situation where Auston got killed for being a thread where I not involved. I can confirm doe, that Auston has been drifting around the city and accidentally was hitting people while he was taken this action. Nor was he not only drifting in the city but he was speeding as well. He provoked the government official apartment to chase him down in the city and out of the city.

I personally warned Auston about not to drift and speed in the city. Nor just because it's dangerous but also because the server had many people and lag spikes. As a eye evidence I saw Auston run total four people over without stopping to check them. I can tell that some of these people that got ran over where J-walking which still isn't a reason to not stop and check them if you injured them accidentally.

I cannot tell what happend between Auston and Act0r but I can confirm ( as a eye evidence ) that Aueston violented the CDM rule even while being warned.

- Bowie.
(04-15-2014, 11:25 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: - Supportive for the accused player side.

Hello to both of you.

The reason why I am busting into this Ban request is because I was eye evidence for what happend. I know that only a true picture of what happend can be claimed as evidence but I do not have other words for it. This happened a few min after the conflict with Auston and Act0r.

In the situation where Auston got killed for being a thread where I not involved. I can confirm doe, that Auston has been drifting around the city and accidentally was hitting people while he was taken this action. Nor was he not only drifting in the city but he was speeding as well. He provoked the government official apartment to chase him down in the city and out of the city.

I personally warned Auston about not to drift and speed in the city. Nor just because it's dangerous but also because the server had many people and lag spikes. As a eye evidence I saw Auston run total four people over without stopping to check them. I can tell that some of these people that got ran over where J-walking which still isn't a reason to not stop and check them if you injured them accidentally.

I cannot tell what happend between Auston and Act0r but I can confirm ( as a eye evidence ) that Aueston violented the CDM rule even while being warned.

- Bowie.

Now you're just straight up lieing in the courthouse because I only hit one person and that was Act0r.

To say I was drifting around the city was ridiculous, I was speeding to escape the police, but my cars max speed is 42mph...