[It came back, help] Gmod internet problem
Exclamation 
Hello,

Today I wanted to play on one of the FL servers but then something strange happend.

I clicked the multiplayer menu and went to the legacy browser and tried to join one of the three servers, as they where full I had to wait and clicked join game a few times (as I usally do), when I refreshed the server list none of them did respond. I tried to connect using the console but that didn't work either.

I went to my browser (google chrome) and tried opening a site to check if my internet was still working, I couldn't acces the internet as chrome said. So I turned off my apdapter and turned it on again, it didnt work. Then I turned off the router and restarted my laptop, after that the internet was working properly. But when I start to join a server again the same thing happens again and I have to restart the router again. Seems like the router is kicking me off and not giving me acces to the internet untill I restart it.

Other things:
- The connection problems only appear on my laptop as my parents and brother can still acces the internet.
- Playing ohter games don't give any problems at all, even that internetspeed draining planetside 2 :0 .
- Gmod and hl2 has acces to firewall so that can't be the problem, I'm also recieving server info for the first few seconds in the server browser and legacy browser.

Has anyone else had these problems and how can I fix this? I want to play on FL again after I finished my exams Smile.

----
I tought i fixed it, I was able to play on v2d.
----
Like and hour ago (17-4-2014 0:32) I played on v2d (it was kinda laggy but ok) after half an hour the problem above came back. I heard something of a ddos protection on routers but are the ddos attacks on FL so bad that it affects my router to? pings where 150-300 and not 900+ like I had sometimes to and my internet didnt loose.