Ban Request - God
My question was: Why?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-22-2014, 11:44 AM)Infernaw Wrote: My question was: Why?

As I said 8 days ago on my first post, I heard him talking on the mic to the BMD whom owns the home and and had contraband that I was inside his home. I did what anyone else would have done and tranqed him and killed him as I wasn't sure if he was armed or not, after all, he was a citizen inside a house with Contra and when I came up to him, he said something to me (I forgot, it was 8 days ago), and let me destroy the printers, I have no idea how he even got in as a citizen and what he was doing there in the first place. Back to my story, he ratted me out and lied to the BMD saying he saw me raid his home, when I never lock picked it or anything, I went to sell my weed and saw the door open and when I went inside, I saw Trist there. He posed a significant to me at the time as he both saw me enter the home, heard me destroy the contra, and saw I have a gun equipped.

I took the time to bold things I deemed essential so that you'd finally read my posts fully. Although, at the time of me writing this, I'm beginning to regret bolding it as like before, you'll just briefly skim through it, no dis-respect Inferno. I'm just tired of having to refresh BR's daily for a BR posted 8 days ago and waiting around 2+ days just for a reply.
Both stories have been analyzed and logs have been checked.

It appears Trist had requested the police to go to Bram's house because he saw contra in it, and was later on killed by you.

Other than that, you had ca 12 kills that night, one seemed to be a raid, others were knifing several people for no apparent reason.
You also powergamed as a BMD to manufacture several things for yourself only.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]