Ban Request - God
Name of player:God

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41959926

Time in GMT: 9:20 PM-9:25PM

Server:v33x

Summary:I was walking around the appartments and saw a door was open i walked in and there was contraband, i took the money and left when i did, A corleone came in (God) And said , "Do you want to split the money?" I replied no and left, i stood by a fence near the place, he then comes near me tranqs me for reason and gets on top of me and starts knifing me and stepping on me

Evidence: Screenshot 1 - Here he replies to me when i said i was posting a BR. Proving he tranquilized me. Even though i didnt take a gun out
[Image: B035E0C84BB4EB25D0B1B9ECCD3663F4966E1E2A]

Screenshot 2 - Here you can see him on top of me starting to knife me
[Image: C9EF8338F86836885D7554BA246570D203A6F790]

Screenshot 3- Here you can see him Tranquilizing the BMD Who owned the contraband he then proceeded to step on me (God) . Causing my death
[Image: 2F190300A71640D4DB83DBC3E9C3C26E14C38B39]

Screenshot 4-Bmd Telling me God did it.
[Image: B40BFFB1FEE8090A61060F15B403337593358A3D]

P.S-Sorry for all the screenshots just wanted to make sure there was enough evidence.
I don't want to waste my time with this nonsense of a BR so I'll cut to the chase. I tranqed you because you were side-by-side with the owner of the place whom you raided, taking the money, and leaving and you talked to him and I heard you mention that myself, God (Ironic how you didn't use my RP Name). I came and tranqed you and killed you because you failed to follow FearRP and despite that earlier you were breaking the NLR. After I killed you, that BMD was a witness and if you look in the logs, you can see that the BMD equipped ammo as I heard it and he continued to act natural, I take no chances so I tranqed him and ran away. Also, I had my gun pointed at him, you never at one point saw I tranqed him, but ONLY WHEN YOU WERE DEAD and as always, you went along breaking the NLR and messaged the BMD asking whether I tranqed him or not. Once again, as before, don't say that it was an OOC Statement, that's why we have OOC; stop breaking rules. Also, in the 3rd screenshot I was talking to the BMD, there's no visual representation that I was stepping on you.

Please don't post a BR when you fail to mention EVERYTHING that went on including the rules you've broken during that time period. What I've done was not breaking any of the rules, except my rule of morality and asking a minge, you, to share the money between us. Since when was a CITIZEN allowed to raid?

I hope that the admin(s) who(m) is(are) reading the report and replies will not allow the usual 'Donator-first' belief and taking the side of a donator and allowing that fact to impair there action/thoughts. Also, a fair note is that I've mentioned everything I know and did; I'm going to hold back and not respond to this blasphemy no longer, unless Tristan once again accuses me, lies blatantly, or fails to tell the whole story or if I'm asked by an administrator to do so.
(04-14-2014, 09:08 PM)Ex7reMeFx Wrote: I don't want to waste my time with this nonsense of a BR so I'll cut to the chase. I tranqed you because you were side-by-side with the owner of the place whom you raided, taking the money, and leaving and you talked to him and I heard you mention that myself, God (Ironic how you didn't use my RP Name). I came and tranqed you and killed you because you failed to follow FearRP and despite that earlier you were breaking the NLR. After I killed you, that BMD was a witness and if you look in the logs, you can see that the BMD equipped ammo as I heard it and he continued to act natural, I take no chances so I tranqed him and ran away. Also, I had my gun pointed at him, you never at one point saw I tranqed him, but ONLY WHEN YOU WERE DEAD and as always, you went along breaking the NLR and messaged the BMD asking whether I tranqed him or not. Once again, as before, don't say that it was an OOC Statement, that's why we have OOC; stop breaking rules. Also, in the 3rd screenshot I was talking to the BMD, there's no visual representation that I was stepping on you.

Please don't post a BR when you fail to mention EVERYTHING that went on including the rules you've broken during that time period. What I've done was not breaking any of the rules, except my rule of morality and asking a minge, you, to share the money between us. Since when was a CITIZEN allowed to raid?

I hope that the admin(s) who(m) is(are) reading the report and replies will not allow the usual 'Donator-first' belief and taking the side of a donator and allowing that fact to impair there action/thoughts. Also, a fair note is that I've mentioned everything I know and did; I'm going to hold back and not respond to this blasphemy no longer, unless Tristan once again accuses me, lies blatantly, or fails to tell the whole story or if I'm asked by an administrator to do so.

I Didn't want to fill OOC with a message directed to him. NLR Doesnt apply in OOC Matters. Example: If a guy who's propkilling kills you,you forget he killed you ingame but you can report him to an admin or post a Ban Request because in OOC you dont forget it. You can pm people with OOC matters.I Didn't mention your OOC Name, i said "A Corleone" when talking to the BMD. I didnt raid him, the door was opened. I also didnt break fear rp, I saw you coming near the fence and suddenly tranquilizing me and didn't Have time to react. I am not a minge. I got annoyed because it was the second time you had tranquilized me and killed me while i was asleep. Even giving the reasons You stated above there is no reason to kill me. I did nothing to you and you tranquilizing me and killing me was random.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned. Do not post in a courthouse thread unless you're involved

- Infernaw
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
(04-15-2014, 01:11 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: Using console to find out when people equip ammo gives you the right to kill them?

Please, if you're not an administrator refrain from posting, especially when you're incapable of reading. I heard equip ammo which is equivalent to someone in real life loading their magazine with ammunition therefore posing a threat. Regardless, I let him live and just immobilized him to get away.

Just a minor edit: Console does not show whether or not someone has equipped ammo.
(04-15-2014, 04:48 PM)Ex7reMeFx Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 01:11 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: Using console to find out when people equip ammo gives you the right to kill them?

Please, if you're not an administrator refrain from posting, especially when you're incapable of reading. I heard equip ammo which is equivalent to someone in real life loading their magazine with ammunition therefore posing a threat. Regardless, I let him live and just immobilized him to get away.

Just a minor edit: Console does not show whether or not someone has equipped ammo.

Ok but why did you kill me? I had done nothing to you.Therefore you tranquilizing me and stepping on me was not justified
(04-16-2014, 12:47 AM)Tristanesk Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 04:48 PM)Ex7reMeFx Wrote:

Ok but why did you kill me? I had done nothing to you.Therefore you tranquilizing me and stepping on me was not justified

Please read my first post. If you fail to read and recognize it, I'm sorry for you.
Let's just leave it to the Admins... and stop arguing
I see no reason why Trist should've been killed... twice.

Mind explaining your reason, Ex7reMeFx?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-16-2014, 02:54 PM)Tristanesk Wrote: Let's just leave it to the Admins... and stop arguing

I am, it is you and your friends whom are starting an argument.

(04-16-2014, 04:04 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I see no reason why Trist should've been killed... twice.

Mind explaining your reason, Ex7reMeFx?

I've killed him once, he's even stated that.