Unban Request
Your name: Groddan

Your ban ID: 44184

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: I exploited under the map

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: I have been banned for under map gliching and trying to proppush under the map but the admin/mod did a misstake i did go under the map because i needed my printers and i didnt proppush. The mod thougt i proppushed but i were trying to get up with my printers to avoid the ban because i know i broke the rules. And i got perm banned and i really love Fearless Cityrp! And i learnt my lession!
I was basing with him and 3 others that day. He's printers fell thru the floor some buged kinda way and he got down after them. The reason that they said he prop pushed was because he really tried to get up. Next 1 min he was perm banned Sad. This is a really nice guy and he deserves a second chance since he havent been banned until that day. I vote for an unban.
Fill out the template properly.
Why wait so long to post this?
(04-14-2014, 12:40 PM)Fultz Wrote: Why wait so long to post this?

Because i didnt know it existed a unban request Cheese im a noob Sad
Since I cannot remember this situation completely I will agree to unban you if you take a 50 hour blacklist from physgun toolguns and entities
(04-20-2014, 03:30 AM)Fultz Wrote: Since I cannot remember this situation completely I will agree to unban you if you take a 50 hour blacklist from physgun toolguns and entities

hello, that is a pretty long blacklist. does it mean i cant spawn any vehicles or anything? because it wasn't my fault the printers fell through the ground it was a glitch and i was just gonna get my money home safe Sad
No this means you are unable to use your physgun toolgun or entities such as props for 50 hours. You can use your car.

You glitched under the map. So you can either have that or a perm.
Player has 1 day to reply before denial is issued.
Denied.