BLR: Taylor Sunseri
Due to her having 219 hours, I believe she would have the basic knowledge on how to use Local OOC, and if she wanted to learn, she could've read the General Rules on F1.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
She did not actually. Most of her time was spent talking to people and hanging out with people. Hours have a lot to do with knowledge yes, but it does not determine how much one knows. I have seem people with more than 600 hours break the rules and act more ignorant than someone with only 10 hours. She had no idea something like that even had existed. That's why she would not have gone in the F1 menu and looked it up.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Even in LOOC you should not caps spam and cuss, same rules apply, I was here during all of this, Falcon was not out of line, simply warned her, and she continued.
I kindly asked her to NOT speak in OOC using caps. If she comprehended what I had said to her, she would have attempted to learn how to use Local OOC.

And finally, SHE should be the one defending HERSELF, not you.
Her internet is not allowing her to see the replies on the Ban Report. I am defending her because you were out of line don't get angry at me and typing in caps to try to gain some sort of validation. You both were wrong in the people slandering her and the fact that she did use Caps, and used the wrong type of OOC text. You went out of hand by taking matters into your own hands and made this an issue much larger than it should have been. If you had common sense you would see that this forum was for Ban Reports. Not for Hurt Feelings Reports. You said yourself you are not asking for her to get banned so why are you posting a BAN report against her, Yeah, i can bold my letters and type in caps too. You aren't special, so stop trying to parent everybody it was a simple mistake.

Now before this turns into an argument this should be dropped because this was all far too unnecessary.

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
It doesn't matter if "her internet doesn't allow her to view BRs" I saw her viewing this 30 minutes go. Also, this is not my BR, it is hers. If you have nothing important to say about this, please do not reply again.

EDIT- Also, Tmdirtbike said to use LOOC (.//), through OOC, which she could clearly read..
(04-14-2014, 04:08 AM)Falcon Wrote: It doesn't matter if "her internet doesn't allow her to view BRs" I saw her viewing this 30 minutes go. Also, this is not my BR, it is hers. If you have nothing important to say about this, please do not reply again.

EDIT- Also, Tmdirtbike said to use LOOC (.//), through OOC, which she could clearly read..

The posts arent refreshing for her. And with this matter she did not see him say that because she was also injured and being stepped on. Your ignorance and some sort of egotistical thoughts of authority are showing as you are getting short with me. I'm asking you don't lose your temper at me because it is unprofessional and i will not banter with you like a child on here. Admins left us discussing for us to find a resolution. If you would like to debate, we debate as adults instead of throwing words without anything to back them up. Yes she made a mistake between OOC and LOOC but if someone who has just joined punched a guy on accident because he didn't know, are you going to post a BR for punchwhoring?

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
I am not being "egotistical" whatsoever. The same with losing my temper.. And again, this BLR is on TaylorSunseri, not me. I also would like an explanation on why she could not see OOC clearly.

Again, she made the mistake FOUR times, after we told her to stop. I believe she had directed those comments towards the OOC chat.
(04-14-2014, 02:40 PM)Falcon Wrote: Again, she made the mistake FOUR times, after we told her to stop. I believe she had directed those comments towards the OOC chat.

Those comments were not directed towards you guys as she was not even reading the global OOC chat at all. She was dealing with the people who were yelling at her in the 'injured' state offending her, she did not know at all that a Local OOC existed until i mentioned it to her yesterday

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
I was here when the incident occurred and someone did tell her how to use LOOC if im correct, over the main OOC. People also told her not to cap in OOC and not insult people in OOC. She doesn't have any reason why she continued to both of these. It doesn't matter who they were directed too, its still insulting over OOC and caps over OOC
Kind Regards,
tmes2000