BLR: Taylor Sunseri
Name of player: TaylorSunseri

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79780508

Time in GMT: 2:30AM-2:39AM

Server: Evocity V2D

Summary: Well, I am not sure if this is worthy of a ban, but a Blacklist, of course. So, TaylorSunseri started using caps on OOC, and I told him/her to stop multiple times, he/she then started using caps and swearing through OOC. I told him/her to stop again, threatening a BR. He/She didn't seem to care..

Many people on the server, including me, were offended by these words.

Evidence:
Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Screenshot 3:

Screenshot 4:

P.S. - Sorry for the large images, but you can see the chat fine.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
*She* Affiliation: i witnessed this it was meant for .// Local OOC Chat, IT was a mistake we all make them, no disciplinary actions should be taken against TaylorSunseri, Because whilst this happened and people were stepping on her to kill her, people like Falcon decided to tease Taylor, breaking GR#4 Directly by slandering with unnecessary speech. If evidence would like to be provided i would be more than happy.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
(04-14-2014, 02:51 AM)OztinCloud Wrote: *She* [b]Affiliation[b] i witnessed this it was meant for .// Local OOC Chat, IT was a mistake we all make them, no disciplinary actions should be taken against TaylorSunseri, Because whilst this happened and people were stepping on her to kill her, people like Falcon decided to tease Taylor, breaking GR#4 Directly by slandering with unnecessary speech. If evidence would like to be provided i would be more than happy.

Alright, please post the words I used to describe "her" with. Also, she said "F*** You All", and some other horrid language in OOC, after I told her to stop, thus making me believe the words were directed towards the OOC chat.
I was near Taylor when this occurred. She had been ran over and the paramedic was not giving her aid. While she had every reason to be angry, she didn't have to go to such an extreme. As for the teasing, I don't recall there being any aside from a number of people telling her to not use caps.
You guys have slandered her and my game had crashed. Otherwise i would have gladly provided the evidence of it. I love how your edited images obviously show the fact that you were very specific in the choosing of what the OOC content displayed as you are now lying about the fact that you and the other players participating in the conversation instigated her frustrating her more about her mistake between one 'Period' " .// " and " // " That you are now making such a big deal about this to boost you're own credit. You think that when an admin like Enzyme talks on OOC telling someone or warning someone they slander them and frustrate them further? No it is inappropriate. The fact that you like to administrate the server with your threats of ban reports every minute that's up to you but when you are wrong about it i will argue over it.

(04-14-2014, 03:00 AM)Vermillion Wrote: I was near Taylor when this occurred. She had been ran over and the paramedic was not giving her aid. While she had every reason to be angry, she didn't have to go to such an extreme. As for the teasing, I don't recall there being any aside from a number of people telling her to not use caps.
If you are still on your Gmod please review your console as it clearly shows people slandering her with comments such as "Wow she is on her period" "This guy/girl is making an ass out of herself" "What gender are you? Boy or Girl?" These comments are all rude and incredibly personal.

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
First of all. I do not "administrate" because I want my ego to go spiraling out of control.. Or boosting my own credit.

Second of all, I posted the entire conversation.

Third of all, this BR is not on me, it is on TaylorSunseri.
I am simply retaliating with factual statements. Sorry if any of this offends you or you take it wrong wrong way, as i am arguing based on what i know. She did not deserve this BR as it was a mistake. We all make mistakes, today i accidentally bought another Citroen thinking i was in my inventory. Was it my fault? Yes, i understand completely, But does that mean that i deserved to be called something like an idiot. My metaphor is that this was not needed, and she mistakenly used // instead of .// to get her point to the person who wronged her. Should that mistake give her a blacklist or more? Everyone makes mistakes and you can admit people on here that do the things they do can sometimes frustrate you past your own breaking point.

EDIT: I also did talk to her, She did not know how to use Local Out Of Character, if nobody was able to teach her how is she to get her message through rather than global OOC how else is she supposed to tell them to stop stepping on her? I do not want to make an unnecessary argument of this. I am only saying it is very minor as a mistake, and it was followed up by rude exchanges of words

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
If you feel those people should be banned, then go post some BRs.
(04-14-2014, 03:11 AM)Falcon Wrote: First of all. I do not "administrate" because I want my ego to go spiraling out of control.. Or boosting my own credit.

Second of all, I posted the entire conversation.

Third of all, this BR is not on me, it is on TaylorSunseri.

Alright, but explain to me why she used Caps FOUR times.
Alright, but explain to me why she used Caps FOUR times.
[/quote]

She did not know how to use LOOC nobody had told her how. She explained this to me and everything made a lot more sense, All that she wanted was not to die because people were stepping on her, the commones like "Shut the F*** up" was directed towards the people who were saying "are you a boy or a girl" in voice chat while punching her body in the 'Injured' state. The comments were not towards you or anyone else in OOC it was towards the players who were harassing her and she didn't know a LOOC existed.

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91