Unban Request - Memeimrich
Your name: Memeimrich

Your ban ID: 13333

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Glitching

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I've been banned for 1 year and 8 months now and I've recently began playing Garry's mod again. I remember what happened when I was banned, I was holding a weapon while holding a prop at the same time, if you held the prop it would make the weapon invisible, once you dropped the prop or tried shooting your weapon it would switch back to your weapon and give it the cocking animation which I have been informed has been fixed and was indeed a glitch.

I was doing it at the time not knowing it was a glitch, I even did it in front of Temar and some other admins I can't remember the name of. I really doubt anyone would use a glitch in front of an admin knowing it's a glitch. I've been playing on a lot of different roleplay servers since I was banned and I was very immature the last time I was on the Fearless servers and wrote my last unban request and I wish to get another chance.
I remember banning someone for the gun reason you stated but how I remember it
Was you knew wat you was doing and maybe even sharing it
Yes, I did know how to do it and what I was doing, I simply didn't think it was a glitch as it was so minor and didn't give me an advantage, but I did not however share it with anyone. I would accept a blacklist if necessary, I guess it would be a fair punishment. It's been a long time since I've played here and I am very sorry for doing it, I just hope that you can see from my side of the story.
The advantage is cops won't try and arrest you or while raiding cops would try taze and arrest thinking you unarmed but you arnt
Well I see your point, didn't think much of that. But you couldn't shoot while holding the item as it would drop it and do the animation, even if I tried dropping the item manually it would still give an animation as if you'd switch to your weapon from the scrolling inventory.
However I see that it was wrong of me doing it even so and I am not here to say that I was banned for no reason. As it has been a long time since I've played this server I would just like to play again and hope you can forgive something stupid I did a long time ago.
approved