Unban
Your name: Hubba Bubba
Your ban ID: 42748
Banned by: [FL] Vauld
Reason: Double Accounting
Involved: me and my little brother i guess?
Why we should unban you:

Ok hello first. I was banned i think 1 year ago or something. i didnt know why but when i tried to get into the server again today i was still banned i thought WOW wtf, and it was weird because both my and my little brothers account was banned at the same time, so yea i come to this website and found the tab "Bans" so i clicked on it and searched for my name, and there i saw that i was banned for double accounting? and it was permanent? ok i want to say, that i was NEVER double accounting, i didnt have 2 account my little brother had 1 and I had 1, and i didnt want to let him play on mine, cuz i had money and such things and friends, and i didnt want him to do stupid things so i should get banned, so yea he bought garrys mod on his own account and played, after a little while, we were suddenly both banned, and we never did anything to make the staff mad? but yea i guess u couldnt know this, and thought it was probably the same person but please i WASNT double accounting. So yea i hope you will unban us and if u want some more proof or anything just talk to me and say what u want then i'll try to get it. Thanks
Hmm, you have several accounts associated with your IP. Although, despite the number of accounts it's reasonable to assume it could be your brother... I'm going to say approved.