Respons..
Your name: Hullah

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30115357

Banning Admin: Storm / Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 0 ( Perm )

Reason for the ban: Last chance

Why we should unban you: Why did i get banned becouse the cops returns to me i got contras in the bank ( my gun shop ) They random Lockpicked my door WITHOUT A WARRANT.. becouse my security gurad broke the law. and all the cops breakd NLR! and i get ban wtf ? tell me why ? and after i died i got random vuffed and arrested i didnt anything WRONG!
Well, there were multiple complaints from players of you breaking rules all day :/

And so far, this is your 9th ban. That's a LOT of bans....

What I can do is shorten it to a week - but would you read the rules really well please? With this many complaints from players, and all the rules you broke already - I'd rather you read the rules.

So I'll shorten it to a few days, if you read the rules well okay? Seem fair?
(07-29-2011, 07:18 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well, there were multiple complaints from players of you breaking rules all day :/

And so far, this is your 9th ban. That's a LOT of bans....

What I can do is shorten it to a week - but would you read the rules really well please? With this many complaints from players, and all the rules you broke already - I'd rather you read the rules.

So I'll shorten it to a few days, if you read the rules well okay? Seem fair?

What kind of complains are there at me ? seriously. but i accept it.
A lot of complaints about numpad abuse (not using the keypad to open doors, using your numpad instead). And using this as an advantage against the cops :/

I'll review it, later- but please have a read of the rules in the meantime Smile

I'd rather let all players play, and have them all follow the rules Smile
(07-29-2011, 07:25 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: A lot of complaints about numpad abuse (not using the keypad to open doors, using your numpad instead). And using this as an advantage against the cops :/

I'll review it, later- but please have a read of the rules in the meantime Smile

Gambit used the Button to open the door. so it wasnt the Numpad. ( my Security Guard Alienfreak )
(07-29-2011, 07:26 PM)Hiippie Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 07:25 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: A lot of complaints about numpad abuse (not using the keypad to open doors, using your numpad instead). And using this as an advantage against the cops :/

Gambit used the Button to open the door. so it wasnt the Numpad. ( my Security Guard Alienfreak )

It is true what he says. i pressed the button and he shot, i dont see any rules about that is illegal.
(07-29-2011, 07:29 PM)Gambit Wrote:

It is true what he says. i pressed the button and he shot, i dont see any rules about that is illegal.

"
[Base Rules]
5. Fade & Shoots are not allowed (A prop that you can fade with a button, shoot out of, then fade again when you are shot at.)"

There it is. Well, if Gambit takes the blame for that, I will unban Hiipie and Gambit will have to take a 1 day ban .... Seem fair?

But seriously guys, read the rules :/ If you didn't even know that, it worries me Sad

Here are the links for you both:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5
(07-29-2011, 07:37 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 07:29 PM)Gambit Wrote:

"
[Base Rules]
5. Fade & Shoots are not allowed (A prop that you can fade with a button, shoot out of, then fade again when you are shot at.)"

There it is. Well, if Gambit takes the blame for that, I will unban Hiipie and Gambit will have to take a 1 day ban .... Seem fair?

But seriously guys, read the rules :/ If you didn't even know that, it worries me Sad

Here are the links for you both:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5

Can we set a deal off what about you uban hullah and do no ban to me then we promiss we will read the rules!
Okay well, how about this - I've sent you the link for the rules, so if both of you post a rule you learned new, that you didn't know before, I'll know you have read the rules, and I'll unban okay? Smile
(07-29-2011, 07:42 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Okay well, how about this - I've sent you the link for the rules, so if both of you post a rule you learned new, that you didn't know before, I'll know you have read the rules, and I'll unban okay? Smile

okay deal
(07-29-2011, 07:42 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Okay well, how about this - I've sent you the link for the rules, so if both of you post a rule you learned new, that you didn't know before, I'll know you have read the rules, and I'll unban okay? Smile

1. rule

[Base Rules]

2. Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.

[President Rules]

6. Do not spam /broadcast wait 1 minute before broadcasting again.

[Paramedic Rules]
1. The paramedics are not allowed to heal sides during a gun fight.

[Job Rules]
1. When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes you must switch to unemployed.

[Job Rules]

6. When you've killed the President, with a legitimate roleplay reason, don't camp at the office of nexus to kill next President.

i think it is them i didnt know or have forgotten

I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]